Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance tab, warlord kicks/clan kicks

(PSN)mmcareen

Hello

So I'm a member of a very active alliance, we have our rules and sometimes clans down really fit in and either leave on their own or get removed.  For the most part this is done peacefully, no harm feelings, it happens, but from time to time, there is that one clan, or that one member who stays in alliance tab, can't kick him because his clan was removed or because he had warlord status before the clan was removed, and basically will just sit there and be for a lack of a better word to use on the forums, rude.  We had one person stay in tab for 5 hours, and just give our members a hard time.  So my feedback is that the founding clan (which i'm personally not) should be able to kick anyone, warlord or not.  Also seeing only the founding clan and remove clans from a Alliance, once a clan has been removed, every member of that clan should be kicked out of alliance chat. 

I completely agree. If you are to lead an Alliance and have the ability to add or remove Clans, kick/ban members but yet as the founding clan, not have the right to kick abusive warlords or people set in warlord position is ludicrous.

This is especially important when a Clan is removed from Alliance and distraught members or leaders from the insubordinate clan then blow up the tab with rude, vulgar and profane words or sentences.

As the founding Clan this should be their right to remove/kick/ban who they see fit. 

Also, when a Clan is removed they should all disappear from the tab, same as it is when expeling a member from your clan. To remove a Clan and then have the members allowed access to the Alliance tab they are no longer members of, until they "choose" to log off... is simply insane. 

I for one, a Alliance leader from a founding Clan, think these issues should be addressed and fixed appropriately. 

Edited by (PS4)Steelergurl33