[DE]Drew

PS4: The Silver Grove Update Status [Live Now!]

17 minutes ago, (PS4)golemlord777 said:

I most certainly can't wait for Titania myself. If thinking that would make ME a fairy lover.... 

... then hell, count me in. I mean I'm already a bit of a jack4$$, so it'll fit in with Shakespeare lore at least!

I'm teasing him because we play warframe together almost daily and he's a clan member of mine...relax

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Drew, do you know if DE will take advantage of PS4 Pro with things like HDR, more stable frame rate and added particle effects from the PC version?

More news on that soon, hopefully. At the very least, the Pro should have enhanced performance because of the beefier hardware. 

• Upvote 6

Can't wait for Bullet Dance, if I'm being honest about the latest things we're expecting from the Silver Grove update. By the way [DE]Drew, will we be receiving the hotfix for Bullet Dance where the button timing for its combos are adjusted properly? I really hope so!

So, derelict sephalon fragments being broken, kavats and dark split sword bugged dual entries in profile, all item descriptions in inventory and foundry resources list being impossible to read (seriously this has been around for ages now, broke it on console with liset update), elite crewman being impossible to dismember...

Any of the above is being fixed? 

10 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We sent the update build off for certification last night which means it'll be in your controller-wielding hands in no time! 

This update includes:

• New Warframe & quest!
  • New weapons & cosmetics!
  • Glyphs!
  • Fusion system rework!
  • Raptor rework!
  • Lunaro improvements!
  • and more!

This build will not be 17GB like the last, Remastered, update. Expect a few GBs download.  

I'll update this thread with more information as we receive it. 

I've 75 000 Simaris points waiting the Heliocor scheme. It's Hammer time my little Kavats !!! :D

kgKrO1A3JbWTK.gif

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J
  • Upvote 2

I really wish that [DE] would tell us from what point to what point our builds where coming in it would totally take out any "will this be in our build" questions...

Example: The Console The Silver Grove Update has be submitted to cert the update will include The Silver Grove to The Silver Grove Update 1 for sneak peek go to PC Updates to see what's coming...

1 hour ago, (PS4)demishock said:

Will the Silver Grove update change the Sortie season? Feels like this one was really short, if so.

I believe it will, but to be honest this season wasn't that short....just last season was very long lol...

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We sent the update build off for certification last night which means it'll be in your controller-wielding hands in no time! 

I Need Professional Help by GeniusGT

Edited by (PS4)OmegaVileZX
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, (PS4)SwagDuckFin said:

Sooooo... is it gonna come this weekend?

Doubtful..prob Tuesday but anythings possible.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Doubtful..prob Tuesday but anythings possible.

I think the same and hope TSG will not released before because i don't have the Latron Wraith scheme yet :/