[DE]Drew

PS4: The Silver Grove Update Status [Live Now!]

Drew, do you know if DE will take advantage of PS4 Pro with things like HDR, more stable frame rate and added particle effects from the PC version?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Yes,the TennoGen items that we've been promising for so long will arrive! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

tennogen??????

Is it wrong for me to be excited for the Zephyr Hagoromo skin even though I haven't used Zephyr since....forever ago?

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Yes,the TennoGen items that we've been promising for so long will arrive! 

Awesome, can we see a tennogen price list?

1 hour ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

Does this update come with the Nova Asuri Skin? 

Pulled from the Xbone cert update page. the only thing on the list below that we wont be getting is the Xbox 2nd anniversary goodie items.

Xbox One Tenno,

Our team has officially sent The Silver Grove build to Cert!

What you can expect:

• The Silver Grove Quest + Titania!
  • Helicor
  • 2nd Anniversary goodies
  • Nova Asuri Collection
  • Tekelu Skin Pack
  • Glyphs
  • And so much more!!

17 minutes ago, (PS4)JRCG said:

Awesome, can we see a tennogen price list?

I'm curious as well.

The tennogen stuff starts at around $5 on Stream, but somehow I doubt the plat cost will start at 85p for console players.

No doubt we'll have to pay a premium price for tennogen; I'm assuming the minimum will be 200p (roughly $12).

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'm curious as well.

The tennogen stuff starts at around $5 on Stream, but somehow I doubt the plat cost will start at 85p for console players.

No doubt we'll have to pay a premium price for tennogen; I'm assuming the minimum will be 200p (roughly $12).

My guess would be that each item will be 100-150p so that Sony/MS get some kind of cut

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

My guess would be that each item will be 100-150p so that Sony/MS get some kind of cut

I'd really like to see them priced that low, but somehow I doubt they will be.

A Zephyr Hagoromo skin for 25p-38p on a day when I get a 75% market coupon?

Yes please!

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'd really like to see them priced that low, but somehow I doubt they will be.

A Zephyr Hagoromo skin for 25p-38p on a day when I get a 75% market coupon?

Yes please!

If the coupons apply to the Tennogen stuff. IIRC the current tennogen weapon skins are not effected by discount, so idk if the new tennogen stuff will be. 

Hopefully they will be though. i would gladly wait until coupons dropped to get the new goodies for me or for my wife

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Is it wrong for me to be excited for the Zephyr Hagoromo skin even though I haven't used Zephyr since....forever ago?

yes!!! I dont use a lot,.... but im hype!!!! i love cosmetic!!!! 

b0gbq.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)shawn_pelley said:

How long does certification generally take? A week?

a few days usually. but DE likes to have releases on specific days. like if it passes cert on Monday and DE gets the green light to release, they will likely release on Thursday. 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)shawn_pelley said:

How long does certification generally take? A week?

Two to five business days depending on the size of the update.

I think chances are good for this to pass cert on Friday with a release on Tuesday next week.

Of course there's an outside chance of it passing cert Friday and DE giving us the update Friday, but we haven't seen a turnaround that quick since last year.  :sad: 

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

a few days usually. but DE likes to have releases on specific days. like if it passes cert on Monday and DE gets the green light to release, they will likely release on Thursday. 

Makes sense. Works for me, I have the (existing) plants already gathered up, just need the update to grab the rest for Titania. 

Pro-tip: If you want to scan a bunch of stuff and just not care, gather stuff with Limbo, Loki or Ivara. You literally will be able to ignore everything while scanning. I personally like Limbo for the long Rift Walk duration. Also, Limbo.

Edited by (PS4)shawn_pelley

Sony doesn't work during the weekends so they won't probably approve till next week as far as ps4 goes. As long as there are no problems. Last big update took a week after cert to get to us. 

Edited by (PS4)SonofNyx1
added info

3 minutes ago, (PS4)SonofNyx1 said:

Sony doesn't work during the weekends so they won't probably approve till next week as far as ps4 goes. As long as there are no problems. Last big update took a week after cert to get to us. 

Yes, but our last update had massive changes to the star map UI and lighting changes (those daybreak lighting sources on grineer tilesets, yo!)

This update is a frame, a couple weapons, some skins, and a quest.

There's no way this update will take as long as the last one.

2 hours ago, (PS4)seal130 said:

I knew you were a fairy lover...lol

I most certainly can't wait for Titania myself. If thinking that would make ME a fairy lover.... 

... then hell, count me in. I mean I'm already a bit of a jack4$$, so it'll fit in with Shakespeare lore at least!