Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switching Camera Shoulder = Switching Hands On Weapon?

lstalri

Basically, when you switch which shoulder your camera is over (default hotkey of H), the original origin of your bullets stays the same, and since on most buttons that location is your right side, when trying to shoot around a left corner, even when switching your camera over your shoulder, it's still a pain in the &#!. 

Suggestion: when switching your camera from shoulder to shoulder, change the weapon to be heal as lefty/right (respective to which shoulder the camera is over) to make shooting around left corners more fluid and less awkward. 

Technical Reasoning: already explained - basically moves the bullet origin to the other side of the body to make shooting around left corners less awkward. 

Lore Reasoning: They're ninja's, they've already mastered super amazing abilities, why can't they be ambidextrous.

P.S.: yeah, I know this is more of a gameplay thing, but this subforum could use some love, and since it is camera angles and all it sort of has to do with UI >.>

Edited by lstalri

I noticed this when I tried out the other angle. Fortunately, I play with it set to default, but I couldn't imagine being used to the other angle and having to deal with the odd placement.