Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Update: Sept. 8 Round!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi All!

Just a notice that we did pick the items for this round, which we will announce pending technical quality in our engine.
We have a big list of feedback to give to submissions on a one-to-one level as well, so I'll be working on that over the next couple of days too.

Thanks for your patience, talk soon!

Rebecca
:lotus:

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

they make body types too.  Have you seen the rhino vojnik skin?  or perhaps the Excalibur Caduto  skin?

Ah... I wasn't specific enought in my question.

Why can tennogen artists make helmets from scratch, meshes, etc but not bodytypes 

9 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Ah... I wasn't specific enought in my question.

Why can tennogen artists make helmets from scratch, meshes, etc but not bodytypes 

I do believe at this time creating entirely new bodies is not allowed. That would be far too difficult to regulate, as all TennoGen artists have to consider rigging, mesh's skeletons, and animation within the game and will have to match. Helmets don't have much rigging, its mostly a solid object while some have dangly physics.

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Just a notice that we did pick the items for this round, which we will announce pending technical quality in our engine.
We have a big list of feedback to give to submissions on a one-to-one level as well, so I'll be working on that over the next couple of days too.

How does this communication with the community tennogen developers take place? Do you do it through Steam?

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi All!

Thanks for your patience, talk soon!

Rebecca
:lotus:

Just for clarification, will the Teplo Syandana get its low res glitch fixed sometime either before or with the War Within?

On 9/9/2016 at 7:41 AM, Deshiel said:

Does anyone know why tennogen artists cannot make tennogen bodytypes? Why just helmets?

The biggest problem of freely model changing is warframe animation. They can't control developer to make model to fit with their animation always (and some problem about limited of their engine too). Thus, limited them to edit texture only will avoid that problem and give deluxe skin job to DE only.