How are Ducat values assigned for each prime items?

As of Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13, the Ducat values for prime items are as following:

• Common (15)
  • Uncommon (45)
  • Rare (100)

But why are some item having different values?
For example:

• Vauban Prime Blueprint (50) in Lith F2 Rare Vaulted and Neo V2 Rare shouldn't it be 100 (Updated to be 45 in The Silver Grove: U2)
  • Braton Prime Blueprint (25) in Meso V1 Uncommon and Axi N1 Common (Updated to be 15 in The Silver Grove: U2, not sure why)
  • Nova Prime Neuroptics Blueprint (20) in Lith C1 Common and Meso C1 Common Vaulted shouldn't it be 15 (Updated to be 15 in The Silver Grove: U2)
  • Nyx Prime System Blueprint (15) in Neo S2 Uncommon Vaulted shouldn't it be 45 (Updated to be 45 in The Silver Grove: U2)
  • Volt Prime Chassis Blueprint (15) in Meso V2 Uncommon shouldn't it be 45 (Updated to be 45 in The Silver Grove: U2)

I can understand that 25 Ducats for item that exist as Common and Uncommon is somewhat in between 15 and 45, but why is Vauban Prime Blueprint so different?
Why some items that are Uncommon (54) (Nyx Prime System Blueprint & Volt Prime Chassis Blueprint) are only worth Common (15)?

Edited by Ditto132
added more examples, color-coded Rarity; Updated for The Silver Grove: U2
7 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

As of Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13, the Ducat values for prime items are as following:

• Common (15)
  • Uncommon (45)
  • Rare (100)

But why are some item having different values?
For example:

• Vauban Prime Blueprint (50) in Lith F2 Rare and Neo V2 Rare
  • Braton Prime Blueprint (25) in Meso V1 Uncommon and Axi N1 Common

I can understand that 25 Ducats for item that exist as Common and Uncommon is somewhat in between 15 and 45, but why is Vauban Prime Blueprint so different?

iirc there is also a nova prime part thats 20 ducats.

2 hours ago, RoninJed said:

That is interesting...but i doubt you will get an answer other then just cause hehe.

@RoninJed I really hope I can get some answer/explanations. If it is human error, then it should be corrected.

2 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Chances are a few of them (particularly the ones that are 50 Ducats) were mistakenly forgotten in the conversion.

@Inarticulate From my knowledge, Vauban Prime Blueprint is the only item that is worth 50 Ducats. Are you referring to Keys to Relics conversion?

2 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Parts that can be dropped at multiple rarities typically have a Ducat value partway between the two rarities' standard Ducat values.

@Inarticulate So far the values that I have seen are Common(15), 20, 25, 40, Uncommon(45), 50, Rare(100).
Those that have multiple rarities mostly have value of 25.
Single instance values are Nova Prime Neuroptics Blueprint(20) and Vauban Prime Blueprint(50), which doesn't not reflect their rarity in any ways.
Crafted Odonata parts used to be 40, but is no longer the case now.

1 hour ago, jazonw33d said:

wanna talk bout primed stuff that got vaulted and sells for 15 ducats?..........................................................because logic

I feel that vaulted items should have their Ducats worth increased.