Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.4

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Raniu said:

It appears my expectations are too high... :S

Like...

Still no syndicate melees :(

Still no fix for inability to cast powers after falling from the ground levels.

Still no fix for different arcane rewards for players who rejoined a raid session.

But yay, we get this:

They did make a PSA saying there would be nothing but a hotfix this week.

1 minute ago, Athenestia said:

Guys, accept the fixes. Honestly Warframe works their asses off for the community, stop worrying about stuff they havent got around to. Anyways, always appreciative of the great work you do Warframe as per usual keep up the hard work! <3

I love this game.

Thats why I approve of the community showing the bugs.

Besides, there hasnt been a single comment saying "LAAAAAAAAME!" about those fixes yet.

1 minute ago, SanguineSavant said:

They did make a PSA saying there would be nothing but a hotfix this week.

Yeah, okay, haven't noticed any PSA, I get it: no syndicate melees this week, no Nekros fixes either.

But this should be fixed already:

11 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Still no fix for inability to cast powers after falling from the ground levels.

Still no fix for different arcane rewards for players who rejoined a raid session.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.

Really hope that this is the memory leak that causes me to crash constantly in relays, and after about an hour or so of playing (especially if I play with other people).

• Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.

Thank you.  This was annoying.

• Fixed loading into a Void Fissure mission with the wrong Relic equipped due to everyone selecting their Relic simultaneously. 

Well, this might explain an issue I had a couple weeks back when my gilrfriend got no relic reward.

• Fixed not being able to place Noggles near the front of the Landing Craft.

THANK YOU.  Does this apply to all ship deco, or just noggles?

• Fixed Inaros not being teleported to the correct position when you open up the Arsenal.

Also thank you for this, too - I play quite a bit of Inaros and it's annoying to have to carefully position him to open the arsenal without him clipping through the menu plane.

• Fixed Rare Containers spawning inside geometry.

This is good, but there's still a number of instances where normal containers wind up inside map geometry.

25 minutes ago, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

I wish you would stop posting this. It doesn't belong in a thread like this, it belongs in a support ticket. But seeing as you've apparently received no response, I don't imagine they intend to do anything about it. I would let it go if I were you.

30 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Not to mention Nekros' Desecrate sometimes consuming corpses (and energy) but granting no additional drop.

This is a feature, not a bug, you have a 55% chance to get additional drops, and only one try. Works so since desecrate became toggled.

4 minutes ago, skidnik said:

This is a feature, not a bug, you have a 55% chance to get additional drops, and only one try. Works so since desecrate became toggled.

that has been how his skill has worked since he was released? you have only a 55% chance of another item OTHER than an HP orb dropping.  The remaining 40ish% chance is the hp orb.  It has never always given another item(except when it used to always give the hp orb) when he desecrates.