Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.4

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

that has been how his skill has worked since he was released? you have only a 55% chance of another item OTHER than an HP orb dropping.  The remaining 40ish% chance is the hp orb.  It has never always given another item(except when it used to always give the hp orb) when he desecrates.  

"since desecrate became toggled. " do you even read? What you are saying was from release, now it's 55%  to get SOMETHING (loot OR health orb, NOT BOTH).

Still not fixed after years (seen a post from 2014) about XP lost in profile after using some formas on Warframe/Weapons... Maybe not important for some players, but i care about the progression of my stuff, cause i try to play equaly everything, and the xp ammount earn from my gears is a good indicator.

Thanks anyway for those fixes.

PS : My icon is still stuck on this one after changing mine in game for couple of times :x

Edited by Eleodon
Add a ps

2 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Saryn Prime's skirt is still channeling Marilyn Monroe, and as much as I like a good bum, could you please fix it?

I lol'd. But yeah, I hope this gets some attention sometime soon, especially since I've just started using Saryn Prime. But it's cosmetics, so it's probably not going to get attention until after The War Within is released at least. Unless it's going to come WITH that release along with other fixes.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U1.4

Changes

• You can now walk on top of the blue force field in the Raptor boss fight. This will allow you to drop the batteries/bombs in, instead of previously having to stand on the lip. 

Finally this boss Fix, THX DE!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.

Thank you so much for this fix! I have been suffering memory issues going up past 70% and slowing down my system for the past month.

Edited by WarLawin