Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.

I hope this is finally it! Thanks for the hard work, DE!
Cheers!

Is anyone having incredibly slow download times? I usually always get 2-12 MBs, but now I'm getting only Bytes per second... My Internet seems fine as well, everything else is working as before. I just updated a game on Steam where it was downloading 12 MBs per second, but Warframe is still only doing a 100 Bytes.

Edited by TheMortemShadow

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed seeing an ‘Accept’ button in the squad menu when there is nothing for you to accept.
  • Fixed being stuck in a perpetual ‘Find Squad’ state.
  • Fixed all squad members having to ‘Decline’ the selected node even if it was never accepted. A single Decline will now cancel the node selection.

Nice, I've had to deal with this for so long.

51 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Enemies also have "nothing" in their drop table so Necros can roll this "nothing" as additional loot

Before the "nothing", Desecrate wouldn't consume the body either, so people could keep rerolling till a "not nothing" would drop.

New Desecrate is pretty much one roll per mob only. Don't think it's a bug tho, an actual nerf.

Edited by Duduminador

There's still many other codex entries missing. Going from this topic, I've confirmed the following myself :

• Infested Chroma
  • Bailiffs (& variants)
  • Maroo
  • Darvo
  • Vem Tabook
  • Grineer Manic
  • Arcane Boiler
  • Security Cameras

I've also seen reports of:

• Artificer
  • Datalyst
  • All Nightwatch units
  • Jordas Golem
  • G3 Scarabus
  • Mutalist Alad V
  • Infested Mesa

Come on, DE, you've fixed the Hyenas, you can fix the rest.

Also ...

1 hour ago, Alenkj said:

c3ZePO5.png

Could you kindly just change the itzal back to it's old research costs? I'm 100% Sure it's a bug and this is not the correct amount for a ghost clan.

This, too.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases. 

Please tell me this is what was causing my game run slower and slower to the point it crashed.

This has been happening since The Silver Grove, have been logging in only for Sortie and Daily reward for the last few weeks cuz it's not fun having the game crash every 3-5 missions lol

Thanks for the syandana stuff, and also a shoutout to the unsung heroes that improved the cloth physics on all the recent syandanas last weekend. With that said...

Sarpa's shots appear to be affected by ips mods, while the Redeemer's are not. What do?

4 hours ago, Raniu said:

It appears my expectations are too high... :S

Like...

Still no syndicate melees :(

Still no fix for inability to cast powers after falling from the ground levels.

Still no fix for different arcane rewards for players who rejoined a raid session.

Not to mention Nekros' Desecrate sometimes consuming corpses (and energy) but granting no additional drop.

But yay, we get this:

Syndicate Melee's are probably going to come with The War Within and Desecrate having a chance to not spawn anything isn't a bug, it's intentional since most (if not all) enemies have a spot on their loot table for "nothing"