Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaurata Chroma Skin & Alt Helm (WIP)

Dako_Shark

14 minutes ago, PrivateRiem said:

Color 3 seem to be barely used, and that's a shame, because this looks pretty damn good so far.

Colour 3 is mostly kinda accents, while 4 is the metallic. I was going to add some more kinda... Piping or wiring that was the colour 3 stuff but I wasn't sure how that would look. ^^ If it's a big point that people bring up I can definitely try to work some more in!

17 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

To me, the textures look a lil bit cartoonish.

It's not that it's cartoony, it's just that the models while in this stage don't have the shading effects and lighting that the ingame does, so it looks more plastic-y it will 100% look more in line when it's in motion.

1 hour ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

It's not really that it's simplistic. It's that it looks too flat, as in the textures.

Ooooh. I could redo the normal maps then! I didn't want them too crazy so I didn't make them too extreme, so might be the reason it looks kinda flat. ^^ 

On 9/24/2016 at 5:58 PM, Agente_GentlePhoenix said:

@Dako_Shark You sir, deserve my respects of wat you have done, a piece of an excelent work in artistic way so perfect for me.

4b46ba6bff7ed17311ca99756bff1e49.jpg

Not much tennoworkers does this good! but its not impossible, i bet hitsusan would be amazed too (or jealus jk) c:

Thank ya! Though it still needs a bit of work. ^^