Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 New Nightmare handicps and possibly new rewards.

blackheartstar_pc

This came to me after seeing a post in the General Feedback forum named Ki'teer need new goods... elect by the poster @BlackCoMerc. He had some nice nightmare mod ideas but I didn't agree with Baro being their source.

These two new handicaps would be No Mods and Bronze Mods Only.

In No Mods nightmare mode as the name implies no mods on your Warframe, weapons, or companions would apply to the mission. The only exception would be augments and they would only apply at unranked level.

In Bronze Mods only nightmare mode similarly as the name implies only Bronze mods would apply but it would be 100% strict to bronze mods.

On top of new unique Nightmare mods a new sigil would be given out as well. Maybe to the top overall performer idk.

Either way I think these two new nightmare modes would open new doors for fun and challenge in Warframe.

The "only mods of a specific rarity" modifier sounds interesting

but I have to say I am not a fan of the unmodded handicap, reason is that we have a hard time killing enemies with unmodded weapons, the in general higher level of nightmare missions would make it next to impossible to do any mission beyond earth

Edited by Helch0rn