Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Alt Helmet - Carabid [Up on Workshop]

[DE]Artarrwen

update

fWQdLjx.jpg

On 11.09.2016 at 4:46 PM, Nox_Terminus said:

Tusk horns? Might want to shift the horns up a bit more, and define some kind of eye markings.

I don't get what you're saying, exactly. I mean, why, what would that accomplish. Make it look more like a human face with horns? Please elaborate.

5 hours ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Currently it looks like a weird tusk face, if your intent was horns you need to move them up a bit.

Have some creativity spirits, not everything needs to look like what already exist. That's how we got warframe in the first place

2 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Have some creativity spirits, not everything needs to look like what already exist. That's how we got warframe in the first place

Yup. Looks great to me. I absolutely love the organic smoke-like stuff on the sides. This needs a skin to go with it :P.

21 minutes ago, Profit62 said:

Should have kept the other one.....this looks like it would be for nekros...its to demonic for ash...the first one with the predator like tail was much better

What? It´s all the same helmet. Artarrwen just showed the progression he made.

@Artarrwen: nice looking helmet, I think it fits Ash really good.

14 minutes ago, Artarrwen said:

what

Typo Sorry...that part wasn't fhas this post...still to demonic for ash....but considering the idea it would be cool to see something like That for ash...maybe a tarantula style helm for ash...(for a visual) a helm that kinda has features like   the warriors in the predator movies...but more so use the features Of a tarantula

3 hours ago, Artarrwen said:

60s0LRc.jpg

hi res almost done

I tried the ponytail thing, didn't look that great and honestly I feel like Ash has enough tails on his helmets as it is, I just don't think it's needed.

Are you going to add any flame/smoke-like energy effects to it? cause that would really compliment it's design, IMO.

This is friggin wicked. I love the main horns and how there is a subtle set of extra horns further back, and the swirly-smokey surface treatment elsewhere really suits Ash. I also love how you tend to stay on the more organic side of the bio-mecha stuff, and your dense-vs-sparse design sense. Really refreshing work!

Edited by Syncrasis