Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review the music above the user: the revival.

heskaroid

1 hour ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

I liked the transition from the "creepy bells" introduction into the "electronic mayhem" parts.  The music was kinda catchy. Didn't really get the shouting voices in the background and I didn't like the lack of dynamic contrast.  I'd rate it a 5.5 out of 10.

2Mainsream4me/10

I really don't want to listen to this song again, sorry.

12 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

2Mainsream4me/10

I really don't want to listen to this song again, sorry.

I love how bouncy this piece is, it sounds like the perfect video game music!  The short piano part was very sweet and smooth; I wish it'd played a bigger part in the piece.  I like electronic music, but most of the time, it lacks dynamics and phrasing.  I'd rate this 7/10. 

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

....No/10.

sorri sorri i just like the soundtracks ;-;

The music was not bad at all!  The only thing I have to complain about is that annoying alarm going off in the background during most of the piece.  It was a cool part of the piece at the beginning, but got old fast.  But, without it, the whole point of the piece would be ruined.  As background music for the video game, IT IS AWESOME, just not something I'd listen to while I was drawing or something.  6.5/10

A warning about this piece:  It's video game music, so the whole thing loops for six minutes.  I'd advise not listening to the whole thing unless you want to be driven insane. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

The music was not bad at all!  The only thing I have to complain about is that annoying alarm going off in the background during most of the piece.  It was a cool part of the piece at the beginning, but got old fast.  But, without it, the whole point of the piece would be ruined.  As background music for the video game, IT IS AWESOME, just not something I'd listen to while I was drawing or something.  6.5/10

A warning about this piece:  It's video game music, so the whole thing loops for six minutes.  I'd advise not listening to the whole thing unless you want to be driven insane. 

8.5/10 It reminds me of music from posthumus.

4 hours ago, heskaroid said:

That was very beautiful. 7.6/10

Despite the bloody guy on the cover, this piece was very relaxing.  Great background music for a game or a video.  There wasn't much going on in the melody, though.  I'd rate this a 6/10.  Don't normally like this type of music, but this has a nice "feel" to it. 

First movement is my fav.

Edited by (XB1)GeckoGenesis
Accidentally posted the wrong piece.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Despite the bloody guy on the cover, this piece was very relaxing.  Great background music for a game or a video.  There wasn't much going on in the melody, though.  I'd rate this a 6/10.  Don't normally like this type of music, but this has a nice "feel" to it. 

First movement is my fav.

.... I nearly died listening to this - played this during my high-school string days 7/10.

Why the heck would you post this? It's nearly 42 minutes long.

9 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

.... I nearly died listening to this - played this during my high-school string days 7/10.

Why the heck would you post this? It's nearly 42 minutes long.

LOL, that was when I posted the wrong thing.  I thought I was posting "Winter" specifically.  I was copying the URL when I turned around and hit a button, bringing up the wrong video.  I edited my post a few seconds after I posted it; didn't think anyone would have time to reply. 

Anywho, since I'm replying, might as well rate this piece.  This sounds very, very similar to the last song I rated on this thread, but I like this one better.  There's a little more going on.  But I really, really don't like how the whole thing is looped for five minutes.  6/10

Oh no, not the FNAF fandom!

26 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

LOL, that was when I posted the wrong thing.  I thought I was posting "Winter" specifically.  I was copying the URL when I turned around and hit a button, bringing up the wrong video.  I edited my post a few seconds after I posted it; didn't think anyone would have time to reply. 

Anywho, since I'm replying, might as well rate this piece.  This sounds very, very similar to the last song I rated on this thread, but I like this one better.  There's a little more going on.  But I really, really don't like how the whole thing is looped for five minutes.  6/10

Oh no, not the FNAF fandom!

Bleh 6.6/10

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

1 hour ago, TheVerdict said:

6/10 Not really my cup of tea

Reposting the same song twice since nobody rated it. I really want to hear someone's opinion of this song. 

6/10 music video is great the actual song not really something i'll add to my variety and speaking of reposting a song because "nobody rated it"....

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
corrected spelling error