Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review the music above the user: the revival.

heskaroid

1 hour ago, Agentcheese said:

8/10 for the fairly relaxing song with the very interesting music video.

it wasn't perfect but it was pretty good.

anyway here's my pick 

I thought this song was weird.  Didn't like the singer, but the music in the background was pretty good.  Didn't listen to the whole song, so my rating won't carry much weight with it.  2/10

I like this cover better than the original. 

20 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

I thought this song was weird.  Didn't like the singer, but the music in the background was pretty good.  Didn't listen to the whole song, so my rating won't carry much weight with it.  2/10

I like this cover better than the original. 

Pretty chill, I enjoyed it quite a lot. 8.5/10

FYI, make it through to 2:54. Her voice at this part is so amazing and powerful.

This group is doing an 8 album "space epic". Each album is part of the same story how religious wars destroyed the original earth and how they are trying to colonize elsewhere. The struggles they face when encountering sentient life and the wars that follow after the first planet that found gets glassed. Pretty awesome stuff.

Edited by (PS4)Lacifarus1188

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Lacifarus1188 said:

Pretty chill, I enjoyed it quite a lot. 8.5/10

FYI, make it through to 2:54. Her voice at this part is so amazing and powerful.

This group is doing an 8 album "space epic". Each album is part of the same story how religious wars destroyed the original earth and how they are trying to colonize elsewhere. The struggles they face when encountering sentient life and the wars that follow after the first planet that found gets glassed. Pretty awesome stuff.

Pretty Cool, but felt like it went on too long. Not really my type of song I would like to listen too though./10

I guess for those osu players out there.

34 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Pretty Cool, but felt like it went on too long. Not really my type of song I would like to listen too though./10

I guess for those osu players out there.

The voices are very pretty.  I don't like the electric guitar.  I have my volume turned down low, but the all that guitar noise bashed my brain into mush.  5/10

4 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

7.5/10 Not my preference in genre, but she did well.

This. is.  EPIC!  I love how the piece slowly builds in intensity. (Also, I really like the Robot Cat thing.  It reminds me of Ravage or Voltron) Does this music go to an animated series or something?  8.5/10

I'm surprised their lightsaber bows didn't break their strings. 

Edited by (XB1)GeckoGenesis

Just now, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

This. is.  EPIC!  I love how the piece slowly builds in intensity. (Also, I really like the Robot Cat thing.  It reminds me of Ravage or Voltron) Does this music go to an animated series or something?  8.5/10

I'm surprised their lightsaber bows didn't break their strings. 

It's kinda....bizarre.

40 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Can't stand comical music/10

(Like seriously, music is for music, comedy is for comedy. You have weird tastes)

This is music.

The music was so pretty and epic, but then the singer started singing and I burst out laughing.  I really was not expecting that.  He probably had to get immediate medical attention after he finished singing.  5.6/10, but without the singer, I'd rate this 7.5/10. 

I like this arrangement a lot.  In fact, my sister and I got the music and we're currently working on learning to play it.  It is hard and ridiculously fast. 

Edited by (XB1)GeckoGenesis

Just now, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

The music was so pretty and epic, but then the singer started singing and I burst out laughing.  I really was not expecting that.  He probably had to get immediate medical attention after he finished singing.  5.6/10, but without the singer, I'd rate this 7.5/10. 

I like this arrangement a lot.  In fact, my sister and I got the music and we're currently working on learning to play it.  It is hard and ridiculously fast. 

Well what do we have here? Phantom of the opera?/10

Listen for around 1 minutes and a few seconds then this

6 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Well what do we have here? Phantom of the opera?/10

Listen for around 1 minutes and a few seconds then this

?/10 tbh i don't know how to rate this if it's good or bad i think im sticking to a neutral opinion on this one 

i like the rap parts in the song below better one of the few songs i can tolerate in mainstream genres 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

3 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

?/10 tbh i don't know how to rate this if it's good or bad i think im sticking to a neutral opinion on this one 

i like the rap parts in the song below better one of the few songs i can tolerate in mainstream genres 

I kinda liked it and by kinda, I mean that it would get a higher score without the odd "broken record" parts in the song, otherwise I liked it.

7/10