Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MISSING ITEMS Megathread

[DE]Drew

App Platform: Android

App Version: 4.2.8.0

Environment: Android 6.0.1

Missing the entire landing craft section in the foundry, including the individual landing craft parts (At least the Mantis avionics, Mantis engines, Mantis Fuselage, Mantis Blueprint) and the x10 Landing craft charges, and this is after upgrading the foundry with the landing craft segment.
Edited by SalemAdams
clarification of where things are missing. Edit 2: added platform/environment information

Carrier Prime Carapaces missing. only one shows out of 3 :/

After trading with people i thought i just got doped and didnt notice they included it. i was buying sets. all the carapaces vanished and just turned into 1 carapace. 

Edited by HiimPaolo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1: Logging on using the app doesn't count as logging on in the game to get your daily tribute or making progress towards each 50 day milestone reward. I get that DE are trying to encourage people to play the game as often as possible, but this really penalizes those who do not have the means to religiously access their PC / Console on a daily basis, while benefiting a very narrow group of players who do. It would be nice to be able to go away for a weekend and have the means to log on without having to lug a console / PC around. I consider this as a missing item.

2: "Collect All Extractors" button. Collecting each individual extractor can be really laggy. Why someone would want to only retrieve 1 complete extractor and leave the others is beyond me - this functionality exists in the game.

3: Inbox. It would be nice to be able to access my messages telling me I have a reward for help in a now complete invasion etc.

4: Void trader Wares - why not let people know what the void trader is offering (when he's around) to encourage getting on the game?

I mostly use the app to manage my extractors and foundry items.

The codex and arsenal have the least use to me in the app.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oberon Prime parts are not showing!

Launched them yesterday and wanted to claim them to build Oberon Prime but can't claim them since the're not showing in the progress tab nor warframe tab.

Thanks.

Edit: Oberon Prime BP appears (with wrong image) but not the parts (Neuroptics, Chassis and Systems)

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade
adding details

Rubico missing from foundry: Couldn't see progress. Couldn't see completion. Could see it in Inventory > Weapon only after claiming it via PC.

Archwing slot purchase: No prompt for purchasing Archwing related slots on craft completion. Clicking Claim does nothing.

Riven mods missing from mod inventory. No category and searching for specific rivens shows nothing.

No "Collect All" button in Extractors panel. Given the slightly temperamental response times, a one-button solution would be nice.

All blueprints of any type not visible in "inventory" panel and subsections

Missing several completed/in progress items from "in progress" subsection of the "foundry" panel, including these in progress/completed (not sure which are complete) warframe parts: 

acompleted ash prime, a equinox day aspect, an equinox night aspect, an equinox day aspect, a nekros prime, and a trinity prime. Strangely, the valkyr prime that is in that same category shows..

Also, none of my prime warframe component blueprints show up in the "warframes" subsection of the "foundry" panel... None of my equinox component blueprints show up in that panel, as well

Pretty sure there's other Warframe components that are not showing in the "foundry" section, unsure which they are until I get a chance to login... the only ones that do show up are valkyr prime, chroma, chroma systems, and a nyx neuroptics... I'm pretty sure there are some ivara, Oberon, and equinox component blueprints not showing..

Tl;Dr

"Inventory" panel doesn't show blueprints

"Foundry" panel, "Warframes" subsection does not show many warframe's component/main blueprints, regardless of construction status..

Edited by zeroach
clarification, additional info

I'm not seeing any of the saryn prime parts or blueprint and it I was building those in the game but wasn't listed in foundry along with those items I a was also missing genetic code replicator and kavasa prime collar those were also missing on my app's foundry too

Edited by Urim512