Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MISSING ITEMS Megathread

[DE]Drew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All of the Ostron mining blueprints from Suumbaat seem to be currently missing from the app.

I currently don't have any unbuilt bait blueprints from Hai-Luk, but I have a cunning suspicion those might not be appearing either.

Edited by jinxcat

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:25 AM, jinxcat said:

All of the Ostron mining blueprints from Suumbaat seem to be currently missing from the app.

I currently don't have any unbuilt bait blueprints from Hai-Luk, but I have a cunning suspicion those might not be appearing either.

To supplement, none of the Blueprints are showing if purchased in Cetus. The Archwing Launcher Segment is showing, but the Archwing Launcher Beacons(?) are not visible. Additionally, I cannot see my Air Support Charges BP in the Foundry at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 9:25 AM, jinxcat said:

On 10/18/2017 at 9:02 PM, Raynuva said:

To supplement, none of the Blueprints are showing if purchased in Cetus. The Archwing Launcher Segment is showing, but the Archwing Launcher Beacons(?) are not visible. Additionally, I cannot see my Air Support Charges BP in the Foundry at all.

I believe all Ostron and Quills BPs are now showing :)

On another note, my "Mutalist Alad V Assassinate" key is showing I have 0 in inventory, while in fact I have 3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...