The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet again melee is overpowered

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

2 hours ago, (PS4)Agent-P2468 said:

Melee weapons either have the problem of doing too much damage, being too fast, staggering at every hit, having a wide range for ground pound or none of the above and is utter rubbish. 

So my problem with conclave (I have had only a few hours of play when it comes to conclave) is how weapons are balanced. What makes the problem worse is the lag (could be my end) that could occur meaning that it is harder to land attacks. You either have a good weapon (jat katag: it loves to stun lock and own you in two hits) or a poor weapon (I have no examples of this) and if you are not informed to what thoes weapons are, you arr either going to realise that the hikou are amazing or that burston is going to get you killed and if you are like me, it is going to the arsenal to change that loadout because I can't be bothered with more, over and over, until you get the loadout that is just right.

BTW: who ever kept 1 hitting me with that dikou (correct me), that must take some skill?

Also, even if melee is sorted, you have the problem with the guns.

Oh right, you console players haven't gotten the updates yet. Hammers were nerfed, stagger animation removed, and player hosted dedicated servers set up.

6 hours ago, Heckzu said:

Oh right, you console players haven't gotten the updates yet. Hammers were nerfed, stagger animation removed, and player hosted dedicated servers set up.

Hammers are nerfed on PC? 

Well I will wait for that update so I don't have to worry about the jat katag. Also dedicated servers would be great for conclave and actually make it playable.

Thank you DE.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent-P2468 said:

Well I will wait for that update so I don't have to worry about the jat katag. Also dedicated servers would be great for conclave and actually make it playable.

Thank you DE.

Just jat kittag, mostly because it actually had way longer range than anything else in that class. Others were fine.

52 minutes ago, Phasedragon said:

Just jat kittag, mostly because it actually had way longer range than anything else in that class. Others were fine.

Sibear, too, if I recall correctly.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent-P2468 said:

Thank you DE.

I don't think consoles will get player hosted dedicated servers because consoles aren't built to be able to run as a server and probably wouldn't be able to handle the stress of both serving as a server and running Warframe simultaneously.

6 hours ago, Phasedragon said:

Not really, the true power of the Jat Kittag, after trying Fraggor, Sibear and Magistar is the Jat Kittag has superior attack speed. The range was pretty much the same for any practical application.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

yes. it did exactly the same thing when i used it. sadly i dont have footage of how impossble it is to miss with it when i use it but if it comes down to it i will go out and record some 

Considering all your evidence is of other people using it, it would probably be nice if you could prove it with yourself. But If you do record some keep in mind that pub stomping on the inexperienced is completely different than daikyu against the experienced

On 4 November 2016 at 7:22 PM, Lordricker said:

Considering all your evidence is of other people using it, it would probably be nice if you could prove it with yourself. But If you do record some keep in mind that pub stomping on the inexperienced is completely different than daikyu against the experienced

I will be testing the hitboxes so it really wouldn't matter if it was a new player I killed or a Mr 22 

3 hours ago, bernad2218 said:

wZwF1DJ.png

"This is a finely photoshop image made by Bernad2218. All crafttennoship is of the poorest quality. On the image it's Xx-Ribbium-xX. Xx-Ribbium-xX is commenting. On the image it's a hidden portrait of a winged legless kangaroo with frail arms but strong thighs. the winged legless kangaroo is striking a menacing pose. On the image it's a hidden portrait of a giant rat's milk glass"

Edited by Nazrethim