Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

When will there be a fix for the operator using focus to copy the colors from your warframe to his face colors and its suit?Because i dont think i enjoy watching my operator in focus to have a black face and a grey suit when those arent my colors for my operator.Also love the update^_^ looking forward for it!!!Great job DE!!!

16 minutes ago, (XB1)MiguelL52501 said:

When will there be a fix for the operator using focus to copy the colors from your warframe to his face colors and its suit?Because i dont think i enjoy watching my operator in focus to have a black face and a grey suit when those arent my colors for my operator.Also love the update^_^ looking forward for it!!!Great job DE!!!

Do you know that you can customize your operator?. Go to the focus school menu and before chosing any school tree press X. That should take you to the operator customization menu.

Thank you! <3

I didn't see the Axi T1 in the codex relic thingie? Or the new emotes in the update notes (love the sitting one lol)

Edit: at least 3 axi relics are missing from codex - there are only 8 in the codex and I own 10 (+T1 = 11) I haven't checked the other eras

Edited by (XB1)x Varda x

How about when will we get solar rail conflicts back don't get me wrong the stuff they gave us is cool and all but honestly I couldn't care less about that stuff I want solar rail conflicts I want to challeng other clans and test my own I don't mean to come off as a jerk but at the same time it's a huge jerk move to take content away and say your going to work on the  mechanics of said content then hold on to it for a year and leave your player base hanging im pretty disappointed I was expecting solar rail conflicts since specters of the rail I mean it was in the title of the patch for crying out loud 

First of that you for the update I know you all work hard at trying to provide new content for a free to play game. That being said I have to say a few things.

1.  The 2nd year gifts are the exact same as the 1st year gifts. You could of at least made the sigil different to show a change in time played. You also could of made a special or different noggle
  2.  All the new archwing mods are still missing from the codex
  3.  The dark split sword is still bugged in the profile page
  4.  Most of this content is not actual game play content. This one is the bigger issue for me.

I understand the whole PC to console thing I know we have to wait and I'm fine with that give you time to fix stuff and gives us time to preplan stuff that is coming in the next update IE build weapons that are required to build a new weapon scan stuff that will be needed take advantage of stuff you are going to patch. But when we wait 2ish months for 2 hours of actual game play content makes the wait seem extremely painful, I was kind of excited bout this update but now I'm right back where I was at this time yesterday. Trying to find things to do.

Again thank you for still providing us with something. I just wish that something was more game play and less fashion or non factoring game content.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DIGITAL DUDDITS said:

Gold Fusion core still drop in the Void!!!

I can craft Dragon Keys in my foundry and it takes 1 MINUTE.

I can also craft them in the Orokin Lab but those take 1 HOUR. What's the point of the keys taking longer in the Lab?

The lab is now used to craft the blueprints which are no longer sold through he marketplace.

You don't build the actual keys there

Did anyone else log in to find that they had 1 million more credits than before the update? I logged in and had 1.5mil and I would have remembered getting past 1mil as it doesnt happen too often. A clanmate also noticed an increase in the amount of their credits. Maybe an unmentioned anniversary present? Anyways, Thanks DE for an amazing 2 years of Warframe. I look forward to all the further updates.