Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

Are the updates from TSG to TSG 4.2 (like on PC) going to require cert processes like the major updates?  Just wondering because as a console Tenno I would like to get some more content and the minor updates to TSG that PC is already on would be nice.... Right now I'm in a rut of blasting sorties, helping new players, and just logging in for that daily.  I thought TSG updates were going to come a bit quicker.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)ShoulderCliff66 said:

Are the updates from TSG to TSG 4.2 (like on PC) going to require cert processes like the major updates?  Just wondering because as a console Tenno I would like to get some more content and the minor updates to TSG that PC is already on would be nice....

It would need to go through certification, yes. Any update that adds content to the console versions are required to go through cert.

DE has not yet announced whether they are going to do an interim build for consoles, wait for War Within to come to PC or wait for more content in general before porting a build to consoles. It is likely they are still discussing what to do or where would be a good place to cut off the build if they decide to do one.

Are console tenno going to get most of the tennogen items that pc has because theyre really really awesome. Instead of console tenno getting 5 or 6 tennogen items from this update that are awesome but not what we were expecting. (least i was expecting) It would be awesome you know but you guys are head hancho and call the shots. Just a thing i was wondering could happen :)

22 hours ago, NovusNova said:

It would need to go through certification, yes. Any update that adds content to the console versions are required to go through cert.

DE has not yet announced whether they are going to do an interim build for consoles, wait for War Within to come to PC or wait for more content in general before porting a build to consoles. It is likely they are still discussing what to do or where would be a good place to cut off the build if they decide to do one.

Whammy... ;_;

Well, here's to hoping they can just package all TSG stuff since release and put it all into a neatly packaged interim update for us Soon^TM

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

next ...the vacume within 

Based on what DE said on Dev Stream #81, sounds like your next update will be up to whatever it is when PC gets "The Index" as according to Drew its going to be included in the next console build.

So I'm guessing at least someone noticed that Misery never showed up on the XB1. We also received nothing from the "completed' event. So I can understand maybe the mods being the rewards from the acolytes as opposed to an end reward for when the event was over. But shouldn't we have at least gotten the whole thing????? Wondering what the heck happened.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Nexus9419 said:

So I'm guessing at least someone noticed that Misery never showed up on the XB1. We also received nothing from the "completed' event. So I can understand maybe the mods being the rewards from the acolytes as opposed to an end reward for when the event was over. But shouldn't we have at least gotten the whole thing????? Wondering what the heck happened.

Misery never spawned on any Platform. The acolytes were brought back for that weekend to allow people the chance to get the mods they drop again. 

Since it was a special weekend alert/mission, not an event, there was not special "end" reward, just the ability to get the mods again.