Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

15 hours ago, (XB1)Nexus9419 said:

So I'm guessing at least someone noticed that Misery never showed up on the XB1. We also received nothing from the "completed' event. So I can understand maybe the mods being the rewards from the acolytes as opposed to an end reward for when the event was over. But shouldn't we have at least gotten the whole thing????? Wondering what the heck happened.

Misery didn't show up in the PS4 and PC repeats either.  I think he and the event completion rewards were only for the original Operation: Shadow Debt.

EDIT:  Woops, I thought that was the last page.  I didn't realize Novus already responded.

Edited by (XB1)Boxer2380

Hey, at what point has enough stuff been released on PC before DE packages it up into an update for console Tenno?  Between The Vacuum Within, syndicate melee, Djinn changes, the new infested pack (that Caustacyst looks sick), new augment mods, The Index... and whatever else I'm missing... I think there's enough here to refresh the game a bit.  The Silver Grove is dusty with crypt-like age and I'm at a point of an hour or less of gameplay a day doing daily stuffs.  Lots of Love at ya DE, but please give us some affection.  I'm feeling like the neglected middle child, Space Mom.

9 hours ago, (XB1)ShoulderCliff66 said:

Hey, at what point has enough stuff been released on PC before DE packages it up into an update for console Tenno?  Between The Vacuum Within, syndicate melee, Djinn changes, the new infested pack (that Caustacyst looks sick), new augment mods, The Index... and whatever else I'm missing... I think there's enough here to refresh the game a bit.  The Silver Grove is dusty with crypt-like age and I'm at a point of an hour or less of gameplay a day doing daily stuffs.  Lots of Love at ya DE, but please give us some affection.  I'm feeling like the neglected middle child, Space Mom.

They said our next update will be the Index update

10 hours ago, (XB1)ShoulderCliff66 said:

This game has been on Xbox for over 2 years yet people still don't understand how updates work.

13 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

This game has been on Xbox for over 2 years yet people still don't understand how updates work.

How helpful.  Thanks.  /s

I get the update process, I really do.  I'm wondering how much longer until we get it, and how much is going to be packed into it.  Fortunately, real MVPs like Boxer2380 quoted me with something relevant and useful. ;)

As long as they have been building the update the whole  time all they will need to do is add the INDEX to the build do a bit of testing and send it to cert. I would like to think best case is 3ish weeks from now we will see the next update.

As for content it will include everything that is currently on PC right now. So if you wanted to look to see the exact information look at the last silver groove update on PC up to the current #3 INDEX hotfix

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE

Why aren't hotfixes being noted down anymore? There were defiantly some hotfixes during this build, I've even seen them during the launchers intial checking phase (every time you launch the game it checks to see if you have the latest hotfix) the ''downloading updates'' message apeared multiple times in this biuld yet no mention of these hotfixes here. Prevously there always used to be hotfixes noted down under the main update post.