Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Took time to read OP... Shotgun amp being buffed statement makes no sense. It's first time release, and it's not a hotfix note. It's 18% from the start, no changes. Or it's a hotfix? If so, it's kinda confusing. Sits in initial notes.

Could you specify what exploit with smeeta charm has been fixed? Rare resources nerf alone makes it useless, but I'd love to know full details. 

Also, third and final apothic imprint in silver grove quest never unlocks in the codex. It plays once during quest, but stays permanently locked. Fixed derelict fragments finally at least.. But the sheer list of obviously broken stuff that's been like that for ages from inventory descriptions (try and read nitain extract description) to broken codex entries, like infested tumors... During this year game started to feel more and more... Unpleasant due to the sheer volume of broken stuff at any given time including massive amount of very old broken stuff, it's like a rotting corpse chained to your leg, get my analogy? You could ignore it at first, but now stench is kinda in your face. 

Oh, and can anyone tell me what is this new corpus enemy that's right after nemes in corpus codex (in alphabetical order), silhouette looks like nemes or locust drone.

Thanks for this update (hope i will played it faster after downloading end :)

Heliocor, Titania, Sarpa, Pox, Endo, rarity colours of relics, fixed derelict cephalons fragments scans, Gorgon Scheme, auto-leveling when moves in Archwing, relics and arcanes in codex, nullies target without bubble when down or when nullies spawn, Raptor 2.0, fixing Tartarus and Dasheng helms alerts... a lot of interesting things, and i comes for you !!!

6 hours ago, (PS4)evilsniperof93 said:

This is the second 19 gig update for me.

Like me the first time i've launched the game for TSG update, but canceled it and launched again Warframe. I've doing that and i've the real 1,9gb update now ;)

Is it just me or did Nekros Primes wings and Uru Prime syandana get physics changes to them that makes them too flappy. Also the Uru Prime rarely ever clipped into anything pre silver grove but now it clips everywhere. DE please revert these cloth changes to the wings and Uru Prime syandana. I paid good money for them and would really love to see this fixed

14 hours ago, (PS4)bartvddonk said:

Really disappointed that we are on a new sortie season. For the third time I didnt get the whole complete weapon from the last season. I played everyday!

But thanks anyway for the update.

And where can I find my legendary core? It is gone.

I've gotten everything from the past few sorties, including season 8, but I was going to ask about this a while back- I felt like sortie seasons have ONLY changed to the next one when there are main updates?  I missed the first 4 seasons I think, so I don't know if thats the case. But the other sorties I did I think only appeared alongside updates.  I can't recall a season change during a normal week. 

loving the new update endo system is pretty good, the quest was actually fun for once and didnt need to do a random mission for the dialogue to pop up in the liset for the next mission which was good and the framerate issues i was suffering from in SOTR has finally gone.

that said i have found a bug that's not game breaking but could be interesting i was messing around with weapon builds and somehow my soma prime and brakk despite not having the required mods do not make a noise when fired thus not alerting enemies not sure how i have done this bu it consistently happens every game until an alarm goes off then my gunfire alerts them again  anyone else encountered this?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

that said i have found a bug that's not game breaking but could be interesting i was messing around with weapon builds and somehow my soma prime and brakk despite not having the required mods do not make a noise when fired thus not alerting enemies not sure how i have done this bu it consistently happens every game until an alarm goes off then my gunfire alerts them again  anyone else encountered this?

might be a side effect of the latron/wraith sound fix. bug a thread in the bug forums and see what comes of it