Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Helios isn't scanning plants why is that? Used to be a scanning machine now he won't. 

Helios wont scan items that are complete in your codex. he will just float there and say "neat" then float away. ended up manually scanning everything I needed even the new items. took my kubrow with me  to watch my back while I looked at some flowers 

23 hours ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Still can't revert Archwing controls to Y-axis being inverted, so I have to assume this is the only setup with the Archwing rework. Very disappointing, as pretty much what little incentive I had left to play Archwing is null. I just can't play without inverting the axis. Why would this be taken away?

It might be a bit of work to make both movement options possible at once, but I think it's worth it. As players we didn't get a choice to opt in to the new movement system. It was just decided for us that that's the way it was going to be from then on with no discussion. What I like about Warframe is that, generally, we have the choice to say no to things in the game we don't like. We can silence Ordis or the Operator, change how crouch works (which I recommend for fast, accurate movement), put on the legacy colour palettes or even turn the HUD completely off for screenshots or an extra challenge. Why with these last few updates has it felt like that choice has been going away?

I'm holding a melee battle at my dojo 4 winners will earn 100 Platenum  this event will be every 2 weeks on a thursday night all clans are welcome..... spread the word nxt week is the tournaminte

if want more info. plz message me on playstation....... P.S. I will be providing the platenum

Edited by (PS4)myalean2013