Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

22 hours ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

Did we get the new aura mods?

Yes, we did get the new aura mods.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Any confirmation that the new Aura mods from The Silver Grove are tradeable? I'm sitting on 2 Shotgun Amps here and plan on trading one with another TSG Aura mod of the appropriate or similar value. (>'3')>

Yes they are tradeable. Just traded and sold some Growing Power to others yesterday.

May you please fix when two PS4's in household and two different people are using them (me and roommate) play a quest together that one of us misses a lot of talking and other is hearing lotus explain the quest.. For example, the silver grove quest, my roommate had talking from Amaryn when on ship, I got nothing, only the logs, happened on other quests too like the new strange, lotus will say this and lotus would say to me kill the enemies and extract, instead of lore 

hello I want to report a bug or part of the game and me to last more than one vez.al increase the level of my arms my arms there veses who stay at 0 or climbed level and is in the same number that was and tube to wear a catalyst orokin.quiero know if you can correct the error

Edited by (PS4)mauricio_y_rodri
Bug

On 14. septembra 2016 at 8:55 PM, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Archwing controls work on Titania's ability, but I can't invert the Y axis on actual Archwing game mode -____-

I ´m surprised that, especially u, didn ´t red SotR update carefully:

• Archwing has been upgraded to a full six degrees of freedom! Now, you’ll be able to pilot your Archwing like a true flight simulator with full 360 degree yaws and pitches. (Note: submersible missions will still use the old controls)

DE, read this, matchmaking is still a chore on its own, pick a relic and join mission, wait 20 seconds, session found, pick relic again, players drop out, rinse and repeat 5 more times then add a host migration, makes me wanna kick puppies. And Warframe has crashed on me twice in two days. Also, my kavat enjoys getting randomly stuck and dying at any point, anywhere on the map. I like new stuff, and so does everyone else, but the bugs need fixing.