Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Just curious, why wasn't this thread updated on what the hotfixes are? Is it because there will be a new update soon so updating this thread is will become obsolete? Or is there a newer thread where they list what the hotfixes for consoles are that I'm missing out on?

Edited by (PS4)youngthecool

So after playing this update since it came out I still hate all the starmap, fusion core, void key, market, and movement changes. 
Seriously DE why would you go for a starmap and market that look cool but dont function as well as the originals? Why would you introduce endo and convert all our fusion cores into half of what they would have originally yeilded, not to mention how little we get from drops and alerts like wow its laughable. Why would you move around bosses and alter planet levels/missions when everything worked, in comparison to the sad excuse for an improvement you gave us, perfectly. Why did you implement a motion sickness and panic endusing movement system for archwings that makes me, someone who loved archwings and (wish I played more while the original movement system was aroundso that i didn't get a headache from just trying to have fun) saw so much potential and room for improvment when they already had a hard enough time getting love from most players.

Really all I can say is why because nothing functions as well as it used to and the saddest part is that it wont go back to the way I loved it. Heck my friend quit the game and deleted it because of how, excuse me but its necessary, down right S#&$ty everything is now.

Oh and fun thought: it would be hilarious if that last bit was all it takes to get the painful truth I have to live with from staying on here. Anyway good day and goodbye.

I just got the Zenistar and it seems to be bugged even after levelling it up to 30.  Charged attacks does not launch the fire disc.  Will we be getting a hotfix soon regarding this?  Thank you for your immediate response. :D

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH