Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Order of the White Lotus is Recruiting!

-DragonOfTheWest-

The Order of The White Lotus clan is recruiting!

We have just moved up to a storm clan and are ready to accept new recruits. The clan has full research, completed dojo, Clan emblem and a Discord (Discord link can be found in the clans MOTD)

All we ask is that you respect one another and try to stay active. i understand real life is a thing. If you need to take a little time off that is fine. As long as your logging in once every 14 days. Anything past that you will need to let a clan leader/officer know about. Hopefully, you guys are interested and we can build a nice community here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask : )

A bit about me (1 of the 3 clan leaders)

Spoiler

I've been playing Warframe for a little over 3 years now. I am a Junior Guide of The Lotus, clan leader and overall friendly person. I got into Warframe after my brother let me play his account in the closed beta. I wasn't to sure about the game yet and wasn't fortunate enough to get into the actual Closed Beta. However when I found out the game went into Open Beta I jumped into it. One of the best decisions I've ever made as well lol. I've gotten to meet so many amazing people in this game. Some just random players. And others turned out to be my best friends. When I joined this clan I didn't think my friend and I would really take it anywhere. But eventually we decided to grow it out and see what we could do with it. In short it was a great idea. We ended up with a nice small little community. And now were ready to let more in and see how big we can get :D

Members joined - 6

Members Pending - 2

Total Member Count - 53

jgs5ms.png    wu54w2.png

(Clan Emblem on light and dark backgrounds)

Edited by -DragonOfTheWest-
Updated

Greetings, an old noble warrior! 

I am Inferrion, the young Tenno. My stasis chamber was slightly defected so I could be a little eccentric, but I always frendly and fun-giving person. Oh... Maybe you want some fresh statistics? 

So, here is it: I am PC player, playing this game for last month (something more 30 days at row), 1.5-2 hours per day in average, currently I have 4th MR, 1 pocket nuclear canon and 0 friends, also I was invited to 3 different ghost clans already, but I have not find an interest about them. 

Your clan is very attractive so I dream to become a living part of it! Thats mean I propose you my keen blade, my burning mind and half of my chocolate bar! ;) 

Edited by Inferrion

13 hours ago, Whyukill said:

Hi, i've been playing this game for about 150h and still feel i've gotten nowhere(maybe because i tried soloing everything) and i would be honored if i could join this clan. :)

12 hours ago, Inferrion said:

Greetings, an old noble warrior! 

I am Inferrion, the young Tenno. My stasis chamber was slightly defected so I could be a little eccentric, but I always frendly and fun-giving person. Oh... Maybe you want some fresh statistics? 

So, here is it: I am PC player, playing this game for last month (something more 30 days at row), 1.5-2 hours per day in average, currently I have 4th MR, 1 pocket nuclear canon and 0 friends, also I was invited to 3 different ghost clans already, but I have not find an interest about them. 

Your clan is very attractive so I dream to become a living part of it! Thats mean I propose you my keen blade, my burning mind and half of my chocolate bar! ;) 

Your invitations have been sent!