Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you kill the spector in the ceres-jupiter junction?

gharta

Question

I have fought this spector about 100 times and was killed every time. The only weapon I have that appears to damage it is the galatine. It has pressure point, north wind, volcanic edge and vicious frost on it and does about 850 points.

The first 20 or 30 times I was in oberon warframe. I would get numerous blows in on it, but once I got it down to about 1/4 of its health, it would quickly kill me. I started counting the blows that I hit it with. There was numerous times when I counted over 40 blows and the record was 51.

I then tried excaliber. I used a 4 rank steel fiber on it in place of the thiefs wit and intruder that had been on the oberon. This gave it about twice the armor of the oberon. with this warframe I could not even get above 20 blows before it killed me.

I tried the oberon with the steel fiver, but I could not succeed with  that set up either.

I then went to just my vitality and redirection on the oberon. Once and a while I would be able to get in 30 - 40 blows before it killed me, but most of the time I would get 8 - 10. Then it would dash away and kill me with it's gun before I caught up.

I need to know how to kill the stupid thing.

15 answers to this question

Specters are not immune to Finisher attacks, nor warframe powers.

Crowd control is your friend.  Blind it with Excalibur or Inaros, or sleep it with Equinox or Ivara, and then go to town.  In a pinch, You can CC it with Rhino's stomp modded for duration and then pummel it as it slowly descends to earth.

Since this is a Valkyr Specter, you need to catch her early before she can use Hysteria, or you'll never kill her.  She's got high armor, so bring Corrosive damage if you can.  It not only does bonus damage to her armor, but also weakens it, increasing your damage more and more as the fight drags on.

Edited by Arkvold

i killed the specter yesterday with my inaros but it is hard even with my inaros, when he shot me once i had only half life of inaros then the specter killed me then i selectet frost and then i used frost shied to slow him down and then i had some time to kill him with my fragor prime but the specter is too hard when you don´t equip the right weapons and warframe.

The best way to kill the specter: equip any warframes with level max then equip an melee with level max then you must do to cover and when the specter is reloading her weapon then attack and use your strongest attack to do aot of damage.

I think this way to kill the specter is the best way have fun :)

Try using high damaging weapons with a high rate of fire. Using Xephyr for her 3rd ability, or frost for his snow globe, while you fire from inside protection will allow you to rip through the shields while remaining safe. Frost, though, is a better choice, since firing at the specter will cause it to parry, and Frost's snow globe has health, as opposed to duration time.

For anyone like me who only has volt and cant beat this spectre what i did was hide and let my power charge when she was near i used discharge then speed and went all out with my swords till she starts moving again then hide and repeat if she pulls out the claws just run around till it goes away hope this helps