Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[HELP] Can't buy platinum

veloren.sgk

Dear DE,

So a day ago i got the 75% discount on warframe, and decided to buy platinums, but today when i tried to purchase it after adding more steam wallet into my account, i am unable to purchase it.

When i click on the amount i want to buy, in this case the 12.50$ (1000 Platinums)
it keeps sending me to steam, only to be shown this

Oops, sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

An unexpected error occured while authorizing your transaction. Please try again.

Please help as i only have 20 Hours left and i want to give my friend Platinums for his birthday

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2017 at 1:20 AM, Ransom722 said:

I have the same problem when trying to purchase directly from the website.

It's the first time in years when i get the "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" error.

I have been getting the samething for the last few days now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha same issue.

Can't be good for warframe if they're missing out on payments like this, even if it is minor.
You could go through steam but they deal in USD and I live in AUS so we're charged more :(
I did send a support ticket in recently. Your welcome to use their advice.

[DE]

Hey there SilverSins

There are a couple things you can do to try and remedy this issue, first being logging out of all browsers and programs, closing them all and then clearing your cache and trying to log back in. You can also make sure that your browser is up to date, as an outdated browser can often cause these types of errors. Lastly, you can also try a different browser.

Unfortunately, this error is generally seen by users whose accounts have been blocked by Digital River. Unfortunately as this is their system, we do not have any access to make any changes and unblock the account. Your best bet would be to try a different payment method. You could also use your creditcard or paypal to fund your Steam Wallet and use the Steam Wallet to complete the purchase.

Edited by SilverSins

• 2 months later...

Same issue here...

Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!

keep getting the above error. Had my Visa save on the WF site...never had issue before but for some reason now it doesn't work. Even tried it on my mobile thinking it might
be my network. Same result. 

Edited by Gorood

Well I finally managed to purchase platinum. I went to check the Platinum FAQ, it said..

"Billing IP address and Purchase IP Address are too far apart, this usually occurs if you are traveling, deployed, on vacation or have moved recently. This requires you to update all information and then trying again."

I realized then that my VPN was active which made my IP address way off from what they might have saved from my last purchased. So i turned it off, Rebooted my router, once i had internet access, proceeded to purchase platinum....Voila. It worked!!! (turned back vpn on after, of course.)

Make sure the computer you use to purchase are on the same network from your last purchase.

Hopefully this help other people whose having issues purchasing platinum.

GOOD LUCK

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im trying to buy plat from main website, but it keeps taking me to steam login and when i try to log in it keeps giving me " The account name or password that you have entered is incorrect. " even when i type it in correctly

• 2 months later...