Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[HELP] Can't buy platinum

veloren.sgk

• 1 month later...

Hi fellow tennos. I was experiencing this exact issue with this not allowing me to purchase Plat through Steam just now, and I found a way around using Steam.

COMPLETELY make sure Warframe or Steam are not open or running anywhere on your PC. Only open up the Warframe page in your web browser. If you're already logged in like I was, log out and re-login to your Warframe account. When you are on its home page,  go over to Buy Plat and click. Now it should be showing other paying methods you can use other than Steam. Once you completed your purchase you can log on to Warframe game, and there will be your Plat. :)

• 2 months later...
On 2018-05-21 at 4:16 PM, Payten said:

Hi fellow tennos. I was experiencing this exact issue with this not allowing me to purchase Plat through Steam just now, and I found a way around using Steam.

COMPLETELY make sure Warframe or Steam are not open or running anywhere on your PC. Only open up the Warframe page in your web browser. If you're already logged in like I was, log out and re-login to your Warframe account. When you are on its home page,  go over to Buy Plat and click. Now it should be showing other paying methods you can use other than Steam. Once you completed your purchase you can log on to Warframe game, and there will be your Plat. 🙂

Payten you are a legend for posting that! been driving me crazy trying to purchase plat haha 🙂 Thank you!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...