Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #80!

[DE]Rebecca

What's the deal with polymer? It's used in a large portion of blueprints, in large quantities, yet drops very infrequently. To put this into perspective, a 40 minute run on Uranus with a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid and a Nekros yeilded only 6k polymer, will there be any plans to perhaps up its droprate or increase quantity obtained from bundles?

On the topic of resources, why are neural sensors only available on Jupiter (especially considering they're a Grineer made resource) and no where else in the solar system?

Hi all,

First : Is it planned to reconsider endless mission revamp ? Making them more attractive now the void has migrated in another form ?

Second : Could it be possible to have a lock for the loadout ?

Edited by Myrphak

A question to Scott:

Resonating Quake, why does it exist? It seems to be the same thing that Prism was: an entire map-lockdown with minimal  no effort. Would you consider re-making it to make it have another effect? Maybe some % of blast status, disarm, etc. Anything that wouldn't conflict with what you want Warframe to be.

Hoping [DE]Rebecca sees this. I'm having an issue viewing my companion imprints. I have quite a few and they stack over each other when scrolling through. Creating a monstrosity and it makes breeding and selling difficult. Included is an image of like 150 kubrow imprints stacked over each other. Also I really miss the "copy main colors" to companion attachments option. It's difficult to match colors now on kubrow/kavat armor. http://imgur.com/2kHPj9J2kHPj9J.png

Any plans for more frequent Tactical Alerts and/or Events like the Acolytes?

Any news on Limbo's rework?

Anything happening with Clan, Alliances, or Solar Rails Conflicts?

Will anything be added to the Formorian reward pool? I have 2 Imperator Vandals and would like a reason to keep fighting it if and when it returns.

Just curious, Are you guys finish crafting this new player experience? Really looking forward to when you focus on the long time player/veteran experience.

Thank you.