Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #80!

[DE]Rebecca

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevStream80_SM_1080p.png

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, September 16th for Devstream #80: Back to Basics (and school)!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Creative Director Steve Sinclair, Design Director Scott McGregor, and Animation Director Geoff Crookes!

What: This Devstream will be going back to Warframe basics. With all these Directors present, it'll be time to take a look at some of Warframe's big picture areas. Updates are our life blood, but so is a satisfying core gameplay experience. We'll be covering both these topics in detail on the stream, don't miss it!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and a MYSTERY PRIZE during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this September 16that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on September 16th.

is there any special task that we need to do? what's with the infested stuff in my ship, is it going to be a mission? i have tried using bug spray but it didn't work

23 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

Another comment I'd like to add. 

Ever given any consideration to having Sentinel's talk? I'd love my Death Cube even more if he screamed DIE DIE DIE as he kills my enemies! :3

Carrier would say sometimes: Loot ahead! You don't need all of these, do you? or Collecting resources, ammo, energy orb and anoter Oberon piece, how lucky are we. (In Claptrap voice from Borderlands  ) :D

When it shots someone: Protecting personal space...

Are we going to get a rework on some of our animations? I'm talking on several weapons (such as Ack and Brunt) where they look positively horrible (despite me loving the weapons). Also, why so much focus on Hammers, when there's just as great and even more neglected weapon categories, like the Sparring and Claws weapons. Can we look forward to a Venka Prime to go with Valkyr Prime or are they going to forever be the underdogs? And as many have said; when are we getting new Dojo decorations? There's obvious gaps (there's a Floor Panel B, but no A?).

Thank you in advance :D

11 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

Are we going to get a rework on some of our animations? I'm talking on several weapons (such as Ack and Brunt) where they look positively horrible (despite me loving the weapons). Also, why so much focus on Hammers, when there's just as great and even more neglected weapon categories, like the Sparring and Claws weapons. Can we look forward to a Venka Prime to go with Valkyr Prime or are they going to forever be the underdogs? And as many have said; when are we getting new Dojo decorations? There's obvious gaps (there's a Floor Panel B, but no A?).

Thank you in advance :D

YES WE NEED MORE CLAWS! VENKA PRIME FOR THE WIN, and we need claws that can stand up to all this other stuff that is way better than it.

Edited by Shadow_7

this has been on my mind for a long time now, and its boosters and how their timers work. this is really important to me. the thing with boosters are that they go to waste more than what they are used. my question is will we see a change on how the timers work? this is a big concern of mine, maybe it can tick off with ingame time or something else, but i just feel like so much of the boosters go to complete waste due to either inactivity or simply nothing to use it on. i bought the accessory pack with saryn prime, and at that time i was already mr 21 so the 90 day affinity booster was wasted, literally more than 80% of the booster was wasted just because i either did not have anything to level or because i wasnt playing. boosters arent very old player friendly, in my opinion

Is a Tiberon prime on the card?

if not will some love be shown to the 'OLD Tenno weapons' which are mostly slowly eaten away by rust in most tenno armories?

Some buff or some changes to make them popular again, a lot of weapons are fun to use but not viable in many missions and in some cases people will even leave squad if you are not using power house weapons.

thank you

44 minutes ago, Wickness said:

My question is simple
Why endless alerts and sorties missions don't have any reward from loot table?
Its awkward the number of time we lose in these types for getting "nothing"

Regards

yes also this, most alert spy, sabotage, interception defense and survivals are not to attractive any more as the money can be obtained from Dark sectors and the normal missions atleast give you some rewards for each wave or data or cache completed

What are the plans for improving the new player experience?  Recently, a friend of mine started to play and I was embarrassed to have to explain so many concepts to him that the tutorial did not teach well enough.  The Wiki should not be the tutorial, and yet, is always the most recommended thing for new players to look at over the in-game tutorial.  Another thing that could be improved for early players is the shop interface as some players misinterpret weapons as being premium currency only.  It hurts me to think of all the players that quit early on due to early difficulties and confusion.  

1. Will we ever get a Dual nikana with its own stance… two full sized or a katana & wakizashi as the model for most duel swords?

2. Can the range on teno affinity be increased to reward the practicality of working as a team but being spread apart by enemies? 

3. Can the percentage ips mods work the same way I've seen in that they do in archwing (not sure if this was a bug?) giving one of the lower stats an actual 90% or 120% boost of the base of the highest damage of ips.

4. The reason archwing and conclave are so hard to get into is because they feel so disconnected. If you want conclave mods you have to play conclave (for the most part excluding sentients) and if you want archwing mods you have to play archwing. I suggest to have common an uncommon mods for these modes to drop in redial game play to reduce the wall to get good have rates drop in perspective game modes. Is this possible?

5. Can polearms get a stance that has thrusting actions to better go with a weapon like the sydon?
Edited by (XB1)DreamyRelic80
Wanted to add another question I felt was relevant with the new syndicate melee being released

Will we see a reevaluation of self-damage?  The hardest hitting explosive, the Tonkor, is capped with 50 self-damage while other explosive self-damage can kill the user easily and sometimes very frequently.  Can we see a self-damage cap on those weapons as well?  Also concerning damage in general, how is progress on Damage 3.0?

Another question concerning Archwing.  Are there plans to improve the Archwing maps and adjust the Archwing flight?  Archwing maps either feel too cramped, such as in corpus tilesets, or too open such as in Grineer interceptions.  One of the things Movement 2.0 prided itself on was an increase in control.  The new movement for Archwing 2.0 can be difficult to control and does not allow fast corrections.  This is evident in corpus tile sets which are often cramped and require sharp turns which this movement system does not allow easily.  In Corpus tilesets, one will constantly crash and lose all their built up momentum due to the inability to make a quick correction while flying.  Are there plans to adjust Archwing flight and perhaps improve Corpus maps?  Also what are your thoughts on Void Fissure Archwing missions to give players more of a reason to level Archwing? 

Edited by Toastertron3000
clarification + new topic

On 9/14/2016 at 2:46 PM, Shoelip said:

Whatever happened to that one void tile that was like an asymmetrical three way intersection with a circular platform under a gazebo thing in the center and you had to run around the gazebo thing to walk over buttons which then opened up a door above a water fall you had to jump into  and step on another button which opened up a door beneath the gazebo thing?  I really liked that tile.  It had a bunch of catwalks around the center over bottomless pits and death orbs on the walkways?  Anyone remember this?

This is part of the variable Orokin Trial rooms, but it does not always appear.