The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We love you after all

SpeedOfLightPuncher

I will go out of my way to say "the game is dying" "vets are leaving" and other dumb stuff because I learned that veterans get quite angry when somebody says that. 

So we recently got news on syndicate melees and I am just going to say

Good job DE

You are working hard to deliver us some new goodies that we can mess around until TWW comes around! 

I am a happy little edgelord tenno! 

Edited by SpeedOfLightPuncher
dumb spelling mistake

To be honest im not really excited about Syndicate Melee, i could do without them, especially since i feel original weapons would have been better. Im just waiting for The War Within.

But there is no denying that DE are hardworking people, and updates are always welcome. So thanks DE :D

Edited by John89brensen

15 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

I will go out of my way to say "the game is dying" "vets are leaving" and other dumb stuff because I learned that veterans get quite angry when somebody says that.

Is that an outright admission of trolling?  I believe it is...  You have just stated that you intentionally put effort into angering other members of the community, right?

3 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Is that an outright admission of trolling?  I believe it is...  You have just stated that you intentionally put effort into angering other members of the community, right?

I think he meant the exact opposite in that sentence because english is not his first language. Like, he is not gonna say these things.

40 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:
42 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

You are worked hard

I feel inspired to write a poem:

You are worked hard

You are worked great

You are made ninjas

Who are in space

Edited by Silvus-Sol

1 minute ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I think he meant the exact opposite in that sentence because english is not his first language. Like, he is not gonna say these things.

But they have said these things and there-in lies my concern.  Those old posts then stop being possible genuine feedback based on concern about an observed drop in veteran players and are purely an attempt to troll by using phrases they know will trigger people into arguing.  That helps no one and risks being a self-fulfilling prophecy.

39 minutes ago, Katinka said:

*shrug* report thread?

Edited by WEREsandrock

Just now, Master-Nachash said:

Triggered lmao.

I wouldn't say I'm triggered so much as puzzled.  I'm genuinely curious about this person's intentions and if they have just openly admited to trolling.  I'm not angry and it doesn't really matter to me either way since I'm not a moderator and have neither the power to act upon it if it is nor the responsibility to do so.  Although, it may mean that I wont take further posts seriously even if they are intended to be as I'll now assume it's just a troll attempt.

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

I wouldn't say I'm triggered so much as puzzled.  I'm genuinely curious about this person's intentions and if they have just openly admited to trolling.  I'm not angry and it doesn't really matter to me either way since I'm not a moderator and have neither the power to act upon it if it is nor the responsibility to do so.  Although, it may mean that I wont take further posts seriously even if they are intended to be as I'll now assume it's just a troll attempt.

I was just kidding don't worry. 

His first language obviously isn't english so I wouldn't take what he said out of context too much, it's not worth it.

Edited by Master-Nachash