[DE]Megan

The Silver Grove: U2

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8ABoBQH9DUGCRm0J1HjY7N9

Evening Tenno! Nice to see you all again! 

EVERYONE TRY THE NEW RAKTA DARK DAGGER WITH NYX OR OBERON - IT IS STUNNING.
The dagger seems to not work if you are 1 shot killing enemies. You must take your time and make them suffer.

Here comes my customary highlight of changes I would like to see!

I would love for there to be an unarmed combat option for the Warframes - currently this is available but only when killed by the Zanuka Hunter, I feel this feature should be extended to the rest of the game, as in weapon specific sorties ammo must be wasted on breaking through certain map obstacles.

There is also still an issue of randomly being stuck in another players profile. While this can be cleared by typing in the chat box /profile 'own username' this is still very annoying, especially for players who do not know how to deal with it.

I would also Still like the Carrier function to be placed into a mod form - just to give other companions a similar level of convenience and functionality, less range than on the Carrier, but some extra pickup range at least..

Edited by Orthelius
  • Upvote 31

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 5:31 AM, [DE]Megan said:

PERRIN SEQUENCE
Secura Lecta
- Whip the enemy out of their ill-gotten gains; double credit drops on kills. (Weapon Bonus by Oranji) 

I would like to point out that this one should've had a "combat" related secondary effect just like the others.
As it is right now, people with millions of credits would have no benefit using it.

Also, kindly change the weapon bonus by Oranji to Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration. 
Probably more than half of the Council suggested the credit drop if not more, and I hate to take all the blame for it's mediocrity.
Thanks a lot. All the best~

Edited by Oranji
  • Upvote 26

Aww yiss. New melee

Sort of disappointed by the options they picked, and I definitely feel bad for Perrin again...

Edited by direcyphre
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the update guys. :D
It seems radial blind is bugged in corpus missions.
Tennogen skin and Nikana Prime back holster equipped.
Reproduction happens right after using Focus ability 2/2 times.
rb_bug.gif

Edited by Neo_182
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

double credit drops on kills.

Holy carp I totally called this about 5 minutes ago!