The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC Discussion] Grinning Shadows

LunarFirefly

Hm I'm not sure.  She's not known outside of the Grineer...

But ~  What if there were rumors the Grineer had something they've been hiding for over a decade, and they plan to unleash it soon?  Rumors have a tenancy to grow into more than they might actually be so this 'mysterious weapon' or whatever, could be expanded into something much worse than it actually was.  It could just be some human girl lol.

I'm a bit tired so forgive me if I'm lacking ideas a bit.

On another note --

SOMETHING AWESOME CAME TO MIND.  And I'm gonna throw it at the group before they leave Sedna.  Muahahahaaa..

I've spent quite a bit of time reading the IC so far, and I have to say it is incredible! This makes me all the more motivated to participate in this RP.

The character I will be introducing is Evanescence.

Name: Evanescence

Faction: Tenno

Warframe: Loki Prime

Description: Cold and reserved, Evanescence communicates with subtle gestures, or with results, rather than with words. A lone wolf in nature, he is a deadly assassin that prefers to complete his missions with the greatest efficacy. As far as weaponry goes, his loadout choice depends on whether he wishes to swiftly take down targets without a hint of his presence, or outright decimate hordes. However, he always brings along his trusty Nikana Prime, which is beautifully ornamented with the finest Orokin craftsmanship. 

Its yet another Tenno, and a lone one at that. HAHAHA actually I will be quite interested in how my character will interact with the others in the IC. By any chance can I join the RP too? :)

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Unless you can find a very good reason to put your character to the fusion reactor facility, you'd probably have to wait for the end of the prologue. 

Yeah, I suppose I will have to wait. It will be extremely weird to suddenly pop my character into all the action that is going on in the thread now. Perhaps I can enter with my own "prologue"? So I will at least be around the area when the group departs the planet or something.

8 minutes ago, X3Evanescence said:

I've spent quite a bit of time reading the IC so far, and I have to say it is incredible! This makes me all the more motivated to participate in this RP.

The character I will be introducing is Evanescence.

Name: Evanescence

Faction: Tenno

Warframe: Loki Prime

Description: Cold and reserved, Evanescence communicates with subtle gestures, or with results, rather than with words. A lone wolf in nature, he is a deadly assassin that prefers to complete his missions with the greatest efficacy. As far as weaponry goes, his loadout choice depends on whether he wishes to swiftly take down targets without a hint of his presence, or outright decimate hordes. However, he always brings along his trusty Nikana Prime, which is beautifully ornamented with the finest Orokin craftsmanship. 

Its yet another Tenno, and a lone one at that. HAHAHA actually I will be quite interested in how my character will interact with the others in the IC. By any chance can I join the RP too? :)

It's open!  You can absolutely join and I admit I'm a little giddy at the idea of a Loki showing up.  Being he's an assassin, it'd be neat to see how the two interact.

Easiest in is either an operation (or being an assassin, he could be gathering intelligence on a specific target on Sedna and happened to end up at the same facility), or he could have received the distress call and decided to look into it.

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Unless you can find a very good reason to put your character to the fusion reactor facility, you'd probably have to wait for the end of the prologue. 

I think he could probably find a way in like if he's nearby (and being that Warframes are quite skilled at parkour and stuff), he could help take out the enemy vessel.  Being a Loki, he'd be pretty difficult to detect so it'd be easy for him to sneak around as well.

3 minutes ago, LunarFirefly said:

It's open!  You can absolutely join and I admit I'm a little giddy at the idea of a Loki showing up.  Being he's an assassin, it'd be neat to see how the two interact.

Easiest in is either an operation (or being an assassin, he could be gathering intelligence on a specific target on Sedna and happened to end up at the same facility), or he could have received the distress call and decided to look into it.

I think he could probably find a way in like if he's nearby (and being that Warframes are quite skilled at parkour and stuff), he could help take out the enemy vessel.  Being a Loki, he'd be pretty difficult to detect so it'd be easy for him to sneak around as well.

the aircraft has already rammed the wagon, seconds after the group blinked through worm holes

But sure, another meeting in the field won't be all that illogical

Edited by Teloch

Well, Evanescence has gone ahead and made his debut. For now he will be watching whatever unfolds, actually because I can't really find a way to introduce him to the group without being out of character.(he is reserved and not really someone that barges into things)

Perhaps I will be able to do so a bit later. Actually it is fine if your characters detect my presence, and being introduced into the group that way. My ideal scenario is joining while in the heat of combat however :)

8 hours ago, X3Evanescence said:

Actually it is fine if your characters detect my presence, and being introduced into the group that way. My ideal scenario is joining while in the heat of combat however

And here's your 'introduction' to at least one of my OC's and the chance and honour to start off a nice skirmish XD

4 minutes ago, remsellis said:

The smell of blood, and souls is in the air. Remsellus stands over a squad of lancers, his Nekros prime glimmering in the sickly light. He leans down, and looks one of the dead Grineer in the eye. His eyes shift to the weapons on the ground, trophies for his cruel collection. A blood-stained grakata comes into his grip, he examines it, then latches it to his back. Souls, the scent of many souls is nearby. Remsellus follows the intoxicating scent, he knows what he will find, what he will do.

"Blood, I want more blood..." He says in a cold, almost dead voice.

Remsellus follows the path until he finds the source of the scent. Below him stand several squads of marines. They surround a squad of Tenno, and two he can not identify.

"Blood." He whispers.

Remsellus moves as if a shadow. He takes the Latron Wraith from his back, and takes aim. There, in the center, stands an eviscerator. The sound of the gun rings in the air, and the Grineer falls to the ground.

The Grineer become paniced, the Tenno are confused. But in this moment they make their move. The Grineer drop their weapons, and Remsellus begins to fire on them.

"Blood, so much blood."

Now that was not entirely expected... And I actually tried to give another participant a  chance to make their next move...

Okay popping in is fine but please let me control the NPCs in this instance.  An intro post would work better than running in and attacking stuff so it gives people time (at least the Tenno) to notice and react.  There's still a hidden Loki lurking about.

Also you're dictating other's reactions which isn't okay.  So please refrain from controlling others characters.

The Grineer wouldn't drop their weapons o.O  You're disarming a tense situation way too easily.

Post order thus far --

Me, Teloch, Kyro, Evanescance, Remsellis

Kyro still needs to post then the post order will kick in again.  Please give everyone a chance to post.

If I forgot anyone, lemme know. And I'll keep an update of participants and try to throw up an updated list as needed.

I do have discord, and skype and can set up a group on either for this thread if it'd make it easier to discuss things.