The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC Discussion] Grinning Shadows

LunarFirefly

There's no strict order who answers now. OCs are supposed to react to the disappearance of the girl before GM can tell what actually happened with her. I'm pretty much sure that it doesn't matter in what order our OCs react to the "falling" event

Edited by Teloch

From the logical standpoint, the sequence looks like this: Lun (falling event) -> all others reaction in no particular order (I'm done; Kyro, Evan, rem are yet to react) -> Lun (event advancement) -> ???

Edited by Teloch

Yup, it has been a really enjoyable and fast-paced ride so far! Just noticed that with your recent post, Jezebel's phony mom was apparently killed. I will edit my post accordingly to remove the part where Evanescence fires at her legs, since I was assuming that she was still alive.

I changed it to Evanescence approaching the corpse of Jes's "Mom" probably to inspect it. That will make the whole part where the villain swoops in to grab Jez flow, since there is clearly an opening for him to strike. Hopefully that makes the story more consistent overall :)

Edited by X3Evanescence

1 hour ago, remsellis said:

Rema takes the red and black latron from his back, and prepares to fire. He fires into the weak points, pointed out by the banshee. But the bullets shave little effect on the monstrosity of flesh and steel. Remsellus takes hold of the nikana prime at his waist, and runs for the towering foe.

His blade surely pierced the thing, but as he turned back he saw he had barely wounded it. Rema pulls the brakk from his leg in a final attempt to make this thing die. The hand cannon blares as Rema fires angrily into the thing. Remsellus screams out to the sky, as a memory of his past pierces his mind.

Now enraged, Remsellus focuses on his enemies soul. He raises his hand, and Remsellus' soul directly punches the soul of the thing before him.

Hey Rem.  Please remember not to auto-hit.  You can 'try', 'attempt' or what have you, but don't post a successful strike.  Let the other player decide if what you do has an effect, and what the result is.

Most have begun to ignore the order and just post.  Which is fine.. I only added a posting order to allow for everyone to post between my posts.  Keep things nice and fair since there's a lot of combat going on.

Though being that there is combat going on, and you're now their target, it'd probably be a good idea to stick to around the same order as before so everyone can respond to you.

Edited by LunarFirefly

i'd love to join this OOC, who do i join? for the warframe i'm thinking of using it will be a limbo, and if possible it would use a halikar, opticor and a tysis. if that is not too overpowered(if i have to change anything i'd like to keep the tysis if possible)

cheers and have a nice day!