Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime's "rear" is nerfed compared to Regular one. Why...?

Cenevieve

Nova Prime's butt is quite smaller than Regular Nova's... why?!?

I cannot even begin to comprehend why would someone do that... Was there a reason? a logic? purpose?
Did someone on DE's Prime-modeling staff just get mad cuz da booty was just too great?

When will we get our beloved Waifu's booty fixed on her Prime? Aren't Primes supposed to be BETTER instead of worse...?

It's gonna be fixed right? I mean... you wouldn't do this to us Nova-lovers, would you?

...Would you?!?

PS: Whatever Mod moved last topic I made to Off Topic... please don't.

You and many others may not care, but I do and truly believe this should be fixed. Is society so scared of things generally related to sex we can't keep a nice butt in a game anymore?
I mean goddamnit.. what did Nova people do to deserve it? Did we ever do anything?

Nova Prime's butt is quite smaller than Regular Nova's... why?!?

I cannot even begin to comprehend why would someone do that... Was there a reason? a logic? purpose?
Did someone on DE's Prime-modeling staff just get mad cuz da booty was just too great?

When will we get our beloved Waifu's booty fixed on her Prime? Aren't Primes supposed to be BETTER instead of worse...?

It's gonna be fixed right? I mean... you wouldn't do this to us Nova-lovers, would you?

...Would you?!?

PS: Whatever Mod moved last topic I made to Off Topic... please don't.

You and many others may not care, but I do and truly believe this should be fixed. Is society so scared of things generally related to sex we can't keep a nice butt in a game anymore?
I mean goddamnit.. what did Nova people do to deserve it? Did we ever do anything?

3 minutes ago, Cenevieve said:

Apparently more serious than you, even. Since you declare to have no words, but posted a reply anyway.

Maybe he only ran out of them after posting? That would mean that he gave his last words to you! You should feel honored!

8 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

I'm just going to leave this here:  

866.gif

6 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

qKgRrfW.jpg

Happy now?

The maturity of most people's replies in here is making me shocked, to say the least... Is everyone in the Forums either a 7yo or scared of butt topics? All the stalking, mass-murdering, corpses, gibs, blood, and war in the game cool for you guys, but butts is where you draw the limits?

You people are making me lose my faith in this Forum's community...

Edited by Cenevieve