Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

cake-with-topping-layers-and-1-cream-mer
About us

We are a cozy laid back Mountain tier (300 members cap) clan with most of our members living in Europe. 

Would be important to mention that we allow ourselves friendly banter and free usage of "banned" words. Not because we're evil and hateful people, but because it's fun. Also, if someone gets mortally offended by people posting crap in the internet, they probably deserve it.

The clan was created 21.12.2013 with me as its only member, but from 06.06.2015 I renamed the clan into A Piece of Cake and started recruiting new members. Don't ask about the first name, it was way too dumb.

We use Discord to stay in touch even when we don't play Warframe. Our server is a nice place where we can share our thoughts, screenshots, dank memes, music, NSFW stuff and team up for other games. Feel free to join the server even if you're not going to join the clan, as we're looking for more active members for our community. We also have a useless group in Steam.

Why you should join us

• Emblem. It's delicious. Wear it with pride.
  • Dojo. It's huge, and very well-decorated, and has everything you need. If it doesn't, we add it. Also no trading tax.
  • Research. E V E R Y T H I N G is complete.
  • Discord. It's what takes us to a higher level than just a Warframe clan. We're quite heavy on memes in there too.
  • Community. It's rather friendly and consists of people from different countries, newbies and vets, schoolkids and adults.
  • Progression. Be active, helpful, have fun and participate in clan life, and you will be a valuable member of our community somewhere among the top ranks.
  • We're a part of the biggest alliance in this game, Gilded Phoenix.
  • Profanity. It's allowed. 
  • Giveaways. Sometimes they happen. 
  • Contests. They also happen from time to time.

Why you shouldn't join us

• Right now the clan is not very active, but we're working on it.
  • No scheduled runs, we're too casul for that.
  • Low voice chat activity since it's not mandatory to have a mic.
  • Profanity is allowed, in case you're too sensitive.

What I expect from you

• English. Do you speak it? Probably the most common international language.
  • Adequacy. Don't be too rude or spam or beg or invite people without asking them first. Don't be annoying.
  • MR 8 or higher because lower ranked players tend to abandon the game really soon. But we accept lower rank players too anyway.
  • Joining and using our Discord server is highly recommended, but it's not mandatory.
  • Be at least a bit social. It's sad to see that people never talk after joining the clan. You will be noticed and promoted if you socialize.
  • We have a 30 days offline kick policy. Appear online at least once a month if you don't want to be kicked. You can always get an invite back if you got booted, especially if you stay in our discord.

Let me know if you want to join A Piece of Cake either by replying here, in my DMs, on our discord server or in-game if you so desire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sounds like you need a Western Branch too, 

I am looking to join a small vast of players, I am NA, i will be shippys western contact..

and we all like cake right, 

playing nightly at the moment, come back after a 1yr and bit and digging the game a lot again.

5 minutes ago, peavstar said:

sounds like you need a Western Branch too, 

I am looking to join a small vast of players, I am NA, i will be shippys western contact..

and we all like cake right, 

playing nightly at the moment, come back after a 1yr and bit and digging the game a lot again.

Says you're already in a clan, so I can't invite you.

On 11.10.2016 at 9:37 PM, peavstar said:

let me drop out tonight then you can, @ work at moment, so no way I can do it,

Well, you're still in some clan, and I still can't send you an invite.

On 13.10.2016 at 1:30 AM, SleepingWithUrX said:

Are you still recruiting? I want to join

Yes, but you're already in a clan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there! I've been looking for a clan to join in order to get more involved and to progress further through the game's content. Face tanking everything by myself gets a bit tedious. I've been snooping around a bit, and you guys caught my attention. I'm not a competitive player, nor am I a lore master or a genius who knows the best builds. I'm simply looking for a more relaxed clan to goof off and do space ninja stuff with. I'm willing to help out in any way I can, too!

IGN: Fraggimus

My timezone is US Mountain Time, so that might make for a few complications with events and whatnot if you guys are Europe-based, but I'm still willing to give it a go if you are.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Fraggimus said:

Hi there! I've been looking for a clan to join in order to get more involved and to progress further through the game's content. Face tanking everything by myself gets a bit tedious. I've been snooping around a bit, and you guys caught my attention. I'm not a competitive player, nor am I a lore master or a genius who knows the best builds. I'm simply looking for a more relaxed clan to goof off and do space ninja stuff with. I'm willing to help out in any way I can, too!

IGN: Fraggimus

My timezone is US Mountain Time, so that might make for a few complications with events and whatnot if you guys are Europe-based, but I'm still willing to give it a go if you are.

Thanks!

Hey!

I'm at work currently, but I will surely invite you in the evening. I also asked in our Discord if someone can invite you earlier.

Archived