Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

Hey guys, saw your post in another topic where a 32yr old eu player was looking for a new clan, came to check out, looks interesting, got room for another old guy?

Im a kinda newbie, started 2 days ago, think im lvl 2 atm, and im looking for some people to play together with, most public games people just rush through then quit, not fun.. Im a casual, play as much my work lets me, but some friends should be more fun..

BobSquirrel is my name, EU region.

21 minutes ago, BobSquirrel said:

Hey guys, saw your post in another topic where a 32yr old eu player was looking for a new clan, came to check out, looks interesting, got room for another old guy?

Im a kinda newbie, started 2 days ago, think im lvl 2 atm, and im looking for some people to play together with, most public games people just rush through then quit, not fun.. Im a casual, play as much my work lets me, but some friends should be more fun..

Hey, thank you for your decision of joining us. You can join this discord server to meet the clan members until @Suncake sees this.

6 hours ago, BobSquirrel said:

Hey!

I see that you already joined our Discord. You'll get the clan invite soon, welcome!

11 hours ago, SuperJenius said:

I'm pretty new to the game, not sure if you take such a low level. I know practically nothing but I'm enjoying the game a lot. Just need ppl to play with!

I clicked the Join Clan button there.

IGN: SuperJenius

If not, thanks anyway!

2 minutes ago, --Khada-Aether said:

I'd like to join your clan :D Veteran, but looking for a nice group of people to hang out with. Love the name <3

IGN: (same as here) ;)

Wow, I'm surprised this thread still does its job.

I invited you both. Welcome to the family! Don't forget to join our Discord and our group.

• 3 weeks later...

that's one awesome clan name!

noticed while browsing through Russian clans subforum and seeing the English exclusive requirement was intriguing

would like to join (MR 6 though, and probably won't have much time to play or hang out)

50 minutes ago, d.Candela said:

that's one awesome clan name!

noticed while browsing through Russian clans subforum and seeing the English exclusive requirement was intriguing

would like to join (MR 6 though, and probably won't have much time to play or hang out)

Thanks!

Ah, good to know that it wasn't completely useless after all.

That's alright, I'll invite you in a couple of minutes. Don't forget to join our Discord server to stay in touch.

• 1 month later...

Bump!

The promotion system has been adjusted, now we use your clan involvement points instead of strict requirements. In short, promotions are now easier to earn!

Dojo decoration will be attended more closely later. Probably this weekend.

We have about 5-10 free spots right now.

22 hours ago, RecordTheFox said:

Mmm cake, i want in! 

On a more serious note: 

MR20, decently active and glad to help newer people out, oh and i'm from europe. 

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply. I see that you've joined us already. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, strobBe said:

Heeyy~

I'm relatively new, but play pretty often, MR6 (so maybe a bit low)...but, how can I NOT want to join a clan with such an awesome name!! 

Hey!

I'm at work right now, but someone will invite you soon. Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Someone deleted my message, although it contained an update regarding my clan. I disagree! Hence I post it again.

We now have a Steam group, and being in that group is one of the things that we consider when we promote our members.

We also put more attention into playing other games together. Our Discord now has a range of roles for other games like LoL, Rainbow6 or Dauntless. I hope that in future we'll be more than just a Warframe clan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived