Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

Hello, i want to join the clan im MR7, very active right now, im from spain so my pronunciation is bad as #*!% xD but i can write without problems. Im in a clan right now, but is not very active, i want a clan with at least somone to talk about dank things xD

17 hours ago, Didac_1992 said:

Hello, i want to join the clan im MR7, very active right now, im from spain so my pronunciation is bad as #*!% xD but i can write without problems. Im in a clan right now, but is not very active, i want a clan with at least somone to talk about dank things xD

Hey!

I'm unable to invite you while you're in another clan. Also, don't forget to join our Discord because it's where all the dank talks happen.

Hello! I'm a returning player and have been looking for a clan to join. I recently moved and didn't have internet access for two months, so I wasn't able to log in and ended up being removed by my previous clan for being inactive. Nooo! Really my fault.  As I return to the game, I thought I would seek out another more fun clan. I only started playing last August, so I'm still a baby Tenno myself. I would probably fall into the more casual group, but I do enjoy grouping with others. I also play daily. I would love to join your clan if you would have me. Love the name. Cheers!

IGN: Imperium64
MR: 14

5 hours ago, Imperium64 said:

Hello! I'm a returning player and have been looking for a clan to join. I recently moved and didn't have internet access for two months, so I wasn't able to log in and ended up being removed by my previous clan for being inactive. Nooo! Really my fault.  As I return to the game, I thought I would seek out another more fun clan. I only started playing last August, so I'm still a baby Tenno myself. I would probably fall into the more casual group, but I do enjoy grouping with others. I also play daily. I would love to join your clan if you would have me. Love the name. Cheers!

IGN: Imperium64
MR: 14

Hey!

I'm at work currently, and this is not the most active time for our clan, so you'll get your invite soonTM. Welcome!
Invite sent.

• 3 weeks later...

What's new:

1) We have left our splitting alliance because both parties failed to look strong and decent, so we have no alliance at all for now.

2) There's a Discord autoresponse / special reaction contest running right now. The submissions are accepted until 20/08/2018. Top-3 are implemented with 100 plat reward each.

3) Our strip bar finally had an official grand opening.

You can talk with us about this or anything else in our Discord server.

On 2018-08-14 at 4:54 PM, Suncake said:

2) There's a Discord autoresponse / special reaction contest running right now. The submissions are accepted until 20/08/2018. Top-3 are implemented with 100 plat reward each.

Update - the vote starts today. There's less submissions than I hoped for, but it's enough for our little contest. 

• 1 month later...

A lot of people got tired from the game, which means that we purged about 60 inactive members (of course they were warned before that). Come one, come all, join us and bring your friends because now we can accept two full shadow clans into our ranks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived