Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mianthal said:

Hey, been playing a month, MR5, bit laid back at the moment if you'll have me.

I'm in the alliance Discord server but you're not online, so dropping a message here.

Yeah, I was sleeping.

Just sent you an invite. Welcome!

30 minutes ago, Uzidrate said:

Hmm, stumbled upon this post as i was looking for a clan, seems pretty interesting, any chance for you taking me up in the clan?

Yeah, sure. I'm at work, but I asked if someone can invite you right now so you don't have to wait. Expect the invite shortly.

1 hour ago, vTaeTae said:

Hey there, I would like to join your clan, Is there any space for a little potato?

I checked out at the alliance discord, but didn't found you.

I'm MR3, Is it too low? I do play everyday thought.

Thanks in advance! :D

Hey! Yes, we still have a couple of free slots.

That's because I just woke up, now I'm there too.

MR3 is alright and you'll gain ranks pretty quickly playing daily.

No problem, I've invited you. Welcome!

Hi there. I'm a newb yet, just about 50+ hours ingame and mastery lvl 5, but a daily player and I somehow realised that you need a clan in this awesome game to get your hands on sweets it has to offer. So i'd like to join your family there, mostly 'cause an awesome cake ( I like cakes:)). I'm not very social person in terms of voice chats, but some weekdays clan activity is nice if you have it. Thx in advance if u can spare me a slot.

1 hour ago, m00ndr3nch said:

Hi there. I'm a newb yet, just about 50+ hours ingame and mastery lvl 5, but a daily player and I somehow realised that you need a clan in this awesome game to get your hands on sweets it has to offer. So i'd like to join your family there, mostly 'cause an awesome cake ( I like cakes:)). I'm not very social person in terms of voice chats, but some weekdays clan activity is nice if you have it. Thx in advance if u can spare me a slot.

Hey! I've sent you an invite, welcome!

I am sorry to inform those who hoped to join us, but we have reached the cap of 100 members. I will probably be able to free a slot or two in about 5 days from now.

I can only recommend you to visit the Tenno Recruit server on Discord and join one of all the healthy clans that are present there. discord.gg/tE8CHSN

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Just now, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Even though we can accept a couple of new members now, we just started the ceremony. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, dayZn said:

Hey,

I've been playing warframe on and off since the game was in beta and I started loving it again.

IGN: dayZn (wish I could change my name, because it's pretty cringy)

Hey!

I just invited you, welcome!

And you can change your name, but it's 200 plat.

Archived