Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

1 hour ago, Ironyimation said:

Looking for a clan, recently started playing again

IGN: Ironyimation

Can't get to Warframe right now, but I asked in our DIscord if someone can invite you. You should get your clan invite soon.

Hello! 

I'm interested in joining. I'm from The Netherlands and have been playing for a while. I love using discord to talk to people. I also want to get into doing raids so maybe I could join a raid group in the clan or if there isn't one we could maybe make one? I'm open for anything. My ign is GandalfPrime and my discord and steam are in my about me on my forum profile. If you think i would fit in throw me an invite. :)

Cheers

3 hours ago, thejkattackk said:

Cake is a tasty desert, when made properly.

Indeed 🍰

2 hours ago, GandalfPrime said:

Hello! 

I'm interested in joining. I'm from The Netherlands and have been playing for a while. I love using discord to talk to people. I also want to get into doing raids so maybe I could join a raid group in the clan or if there isn't one we could maybe make one? I'm open for anything. My ign is GandalfPrime and my discord and steam are in my about me on my forum profile. If you think i would fit in throw me an invite. :)

Cheers

Hey!

I'd be glad to invite you, but right now the clan is full, we don't have a single free spot. But some members are nearing the offline threshold and will probably get kicked in about a week.

31 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Indeed 🍰

Hey!

I'd be glad to invite you, but right now the clan is full, we don't have a single free spot. But some members are nearing the offline threshold and will probably get kicked in about a week.

Okay, i can wait. Would you mind adding me and letting me know how things stand? I would really appreciate that.

• 1 month later...
On 26.05.2017 at 8:39 PM, Eikori said:

Active but relatively inexperienced (been playing for about a month) player looking for a clan.

IGN: Eikori

5 hours ago, TyrannosaurusAlex said:

I would like to join, my discord name is TyrannosaurusAlex#5991 and my mastery rank is 6 as of right now.

Uh, sorry, forgot about forums. Will invite you right now.

2 hours ago, KuraBel said:

Heyo.

I'm a new player (mastery rank 3) and would love to join your clan! 

IGN: KuraBel

54 minutes ago, Kur0ii said:

I'd love to join, if there are still open slots-

IGN: Kur0ii (zero, not an o)

Invited you both, enjoy your stay!

Archived