Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

10 hours ago, chriszheng2012 said:

Hi,

May I join the clan? Got kicked from my previous clan due to inactivity because my pc broke a few months back. I am a MR 17 player who logs in pretty regularly, and all the rules listed seems reasonable to me. 

Thanks

Hey! I'm at work right now, but I will ask if someone can invite you sooner than I get home. Welcome!

1 minute ago, Dark_Lord_007 said:

I'm a fairly new player. I'd like to join your clan. I've heard that joining a clan will be beneficial. Don't really know how. Guess I'll figure it out

You can get nice weapons from clan labs, and clans (usually) provide friendly community to play with. Invited, welcome!

8 minutes ago, DefunctDefect said:

Are you able to accept 3 of us? We're a trio of returning newbies with some past knowledge of the game.

So far we are rank 3 and trying to advance further through the starchart.

IGNs: DefunctDefect, Exudias, MiffedSloth

Yes, we have about 5 free slots at the moment, so I can accept you all. Will send the invites shortly.

14 minutes ago, DefunctDefect said:

Are you able to accept 3 of us? We're a trio of returning newbies with some past knowledge of the game.

So far we are rank 3 and trying to advance further through the starchart.

IGNs: DefunctDefect, Exudias, MiffedSloth

3 minutes ago, Tschensen said:

Hi, a MR14 and MR18 would like to join your ranks as well. We are looking for a laid back clan to hang out and have fun in.

Our IGNs are: Tschensen and smokingun

Invited you all, welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm interested in joining if any spaces free up in the near future.

I'm a long time player currently MR18 and recently left my previous clan due to its increasing lack of activity and awkward timezones.

IGN is Aeryes or you can find me on discord at Aeryes#8680

46 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Hey I'm interested in joining if any spaces free up in the near future.

I'm a long time player currently MR18 and recently left my previous clan due to its increasing lack of activity and awkward timezones.

IGN is Aeryes or you can find me on discord at Aeryes#8680

Hey!

My clan isn't really active currently, but I keep it alive. Hopefully you won't get the same feeling as with your old clan, though. Also, I'm sure that with the PoE release more people will get back to the game.

We have a couple of spots right now, so I invited you. Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived