Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U2.1 + U2.2

[DE]Megan

I haven't seen this posted around the place too much, but the sarpa (at least for me and a few others) doesn't fire at all half of the time. It's every other shot, literally, and consistently all of the time. Love the idea of the sarpa and'd love to use it but at the moment it's missing half of its firepower.

On 9/16/2016 at 2:27 PM, aerosoul1337 said:

Still no fix for:

1.Heavy blade front finisher deals only 25% damage: (Even Galatine P deals a lot less melee finisher damage than other weapons)
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/693194-why-does-galatine-p-deal-poor-finisher-damage/

2.Hysterical Assault falls off the map:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/695422-hysterical-assault-falls-off-the-map/

3.Fatal teleport bug:
 -If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), the finisher will fail.
 -Some melee classes may fail to trigger Finishers on the target. This is currently present with the Nikana series.
 -Teleporting while sliding will fail to trigger a finisher on the target.

4.Credit reward on excavation bugged?
Instead of 3000, 4000, 5000 we now get 2000, 2500,3000.
I am so tired to farm new relics, and just realized that I get even less reward from grinding.

5.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/691744-overlay-map-bug

6.Blade Storm losing melee combo on Osprey, Drone and Moa type enemies:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/664725-blade-storm-losing-melee-combo-on-osprey-drone-and-moa-type-enemies/

7.Sobek's Acid Shells effect bug:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/687402-arid-shell-sobek-missing-physx-effect/

8.Most primary guns and polearm weapons are still misplaced while holstered.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/699889-why-does-ash-primes-weapon-holstering-never-get-fixed/
(The worst case is Ash Prime: most primary, secondary and melee weapons are still misplaced. They still use normal Ash's holstering positions, so most of them are stuck in Ash Prime's armor.)

9.Aura stops working once access the arsenal in the simulacrum:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/700315-aura-stops-working-once-access-the-arsenal-in-the-simulacrum/

10.Consuming energy orbs even at full energy:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/700300-consuming-energy-orbs-even-at-full-energy/

Others:
The invulnerable duration for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures:
This is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that. Just make it instant or remove the invulnerability

or this 

2 hours ago, carnab said:

I haven't seen this posted around the place too much, but the sarpa (at least for me and a few others) doesn't fire at all half of the time. It's every other shot, literally, and consistently all of the time. Love the idea of the sarpa and'd love to use it but at the moment it's missing half of its firepower.

It fires shots, but it seems to have an accuracy stat of literally 1. It makes max Heavy Caliber Ogris look like the best sniper ever (100 accuracy taking a 55% hit somehow turns into 1.7 because math).

The syndicate melees seem ok, but it doesn't make much sense for them to not have their respective syndicate procs, since many syndicate weapons are only used over their alternate/prime variants because of said procs. The special effects they have are certainly interesting, but only a few of them make the weapons worthwhile over just having the proc.

1 hour ago, Dread_Shadow said:

I find it amazing that most people are like, "fix this! fix that! this is horrible! add this, I'm bad at this game so nerf this!"

Post your whining on a separate forum. Give DE a break it's not like they can do everything as once!

You realize you're doing the same thing with your comment?

Edited by Nox_Terminus

last try because i have a big headache about:

before the specters of the rail update i have had 2 times inbetween 24 hours 9 syndicate missions at the specific times

im in all 6 on 2 accounts, so this happens fine for me

since the specters of the rail there was 2 updates per day on the usual 2 specific times as well it started that the most oft the times it was only on one specific time with sometimes no and sometimes a few of the usual 3 missions per syndicate

now since 2 or 3 days i have only ONCE a day (inbetween 24 hours) new 3 syndicate missions for every syndicate

this is madness, first you give then you take away, DE ?

can you fix that asap ? thank you

im also still waiting for this fix in a ticket since a long time

now, im totally frustrated about what i wrote to support on friday after his answer, im waiting now since i get a clear answer or fix

im tired of this chaos, its frustrating ... (the second huge problem is described in my last answer)

i will do holidays now from the forum because im not able to share smth useful then critics about this troubles warframe creates for me ...

thx for understanding and thx for a possible fix, im still waiting and i feel more then bad about ...

Bug:

• Ever since update two of TSG my Warframe starts clipping at the beginning of a mission. I need to press several times start and try to move to be able finally begin the mission. I thought I was a once upon a time occurring bug until I played friday and every mission had it.

Annoyance:

• During the update from 2.1 to 2.2 I was playing a mission. The red message came up and when I completed the mission, I closed the game and got the update, and played again. After 10 mins or so, a message popped up stating that I need to restart the game and update to be able to continue to play. (Which I already have done). So I restarted to see if I had a new update, which was none !!

• I don't know why but it feels like warframe has changed, completely and things don't add up. On the side note I still love the hard work DE puts in the game and bugs fixed. And speaking about that; why are their old bugs in the game that has been reported several times but not yet been fixed?

Question

• How is one Tenno able to control several Warframe while, the logs of the Warframes and other stories reads like it's one person / Warframe on its self? / Tenno abilities are linked to a warframe ...
  • How can one Warframe be of the old while warframes seems be from an era where the only dominating faction was the Orokin?
    • Does that mean that the Orokin aren't the first to stumble upon the speciality that we know now as warframe / transference?
    • As looking at the story on a timeline where does the Orokin and the story we know now stands and where are we now?
      • what happened in between and before?
  • How many people did the Orokin really used to after the discovery of the children?
    • How many people are able to use it?
  • How deep does transference go?
  • Are Warframes really sentient?
  • How deep does the second dream goes?
  • What is the correlation between Warframe and Tenno?
  • DId the school choices we made really had an impact on the story / the tenno as in who we were/ are

So many questions ...

Edited by ChaellExE
Bugfixes (*joking*)

On 9/16/2016 at 8:31 PM, klops said:

Still no fix for nerfed syndicate dailies rewards.

17 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Yep...

Interception and defense missions used to give 9K+ reputations at max rank.

Now it only gives 5K.

I doesn't seem like a bug, eventhough DE hasn't stated anything, it seems like they nerfed alot more than just this. 

2 hours ago, ChaellExE said:

I doesn't seem like a bug, eventhough DE hasn't stated anything, it seems like they nerfed alot more than just this. 

The funny thing is these was a patch note listed something like this:

-fixed unintentionally reduced reward of syndicate missions.

But nothing has been fixed.

2 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

The funny thing is these was a patch note listed something like this:

-fixed unintentionally reduced reward of syndicate missions.

But nothing has been fixed.

I have read all recent patchnotes.

ZERO word about the miserable amounts of credits gained in some missions.

Edited by Decondelite

Spoiler

DE, recommending War Within as overriding priority until it is complete and released, then prioritize absolute eradication of all bugs that threaten progression.

Then focus on Umbra, reworking initial progression for new players (so they don't have to rely on us who've been here pre-Specters for taxi services 24/7), and getting back on schedule as you would be, by this moment, 4 months behind it. 

Lesson: Do not overconfidence and do not show overconfidence unless the product is ready for deployment.

Surplus: I spotted a thing to do with Roosters and Teeth, and I spotted a mistake: Warframe has no Campaign. Only Quests. Natah, what are you hiding?

I have no Nightmares. I do not wish to Dream, Lotus.

Still no fix for: Syndicate missions not spawning all of the medallions sometimes. It's bad enough getting 8 normal ones, but only getting 6 of the 8 to actually spawn? That's insulting. It says there's supposed to be 8, but the other couple are mysteriously absent. I've just done the same mission twice (aborted due to lack of medallions), and both times some of them were mission. I have loot radar on and thoroughly searched each time twice, and there were still some missing. This has been happening a lot lately. I've also noticed that interception and defense missions sometimes spawn them and sometimes don't. Can't you please make this consistent? Are they supposed to spawn on these mission types or not? I would prefer that they did as the rewards are hardly appropriate for the amount of work necessary to complete them, so extra medallions help make these worth while.

Also, medallions sometimes spawn in the exact same spot as the cephalon fragment, so if you're not paying close attention, you might miss it. Please fix this so they can't spawn on top of each other. This has been a problem since the fragments were introduced and it's gotten pretty annoying.

Another annoyance that should be resolved is that the amount of standing we'll get from a syndicate mission is not accurately represented on the mission select screen. Yesterday I had a mission that said it would reward me about 1280 standing, and at the end I got about 3300, which is far more than 15% extra. I also don't think this extra was from extra earnings from the daily pool as I don't believe that the daily value went down by that much. I'd have to do some more experimenting with this, but others have been complaining about this as well so I don't think I'm crazy. Please have a look at this to make sure it's working as intended.

This is somewhat unrelated, but I've also noticed that often the Kuria hidden throughout the tilesets don't make the noise they're supposed to. Some do, but some are dead silent, making it awfully hard to locate, even if you know the basic area they're supposed to be in.

One last thing, and this is purely a cosmetic request. For the statues of the medallions that we get for the various syndicates, could you change them to look like the highest tier medallions from the missions? You know, with the partacle effects and the light beam? Those look so cool and the normal ones are extremely bland. At least give us the option to select which tier we want them to show as? Please?

Alright, that's it for the rants for tonight. Thanks for everything you guys do and I'm looking forward to The War Within. I have a feeling it's going to blow our minds and I cannot wait!

well i have to admit, even though it is situational, (and honestly it has saved me a few times), i cant help but LOVE the Vaykor Sydon. i got it and felt like...

https://i.imgur.com/zRKUVBS.mp4

i love it :) though it took me longer then i would like to admit to figure out when it was charged. maybe you could add a syndicate symbol that fills, then when its done filling it flashes lightly? i dont know but in any case i love the sydon :) it was one of my fav weapons, and now the syndicate version feels even better. thanks DE.

One important side note, This weapons ability does not work with an iron skin rhino.

Edited by Hyday
forgot to add a statment

16 hours ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

What brings you to that conclusion? The Vaykor version is much less glossy looking and is better for it, so to me that looks like PBR.

The original had nice metallic textures :U the Vaykor variant looks like cheap plastic.

On 17/09/2016 at 8:44 AM, ACorpse said:

Some substantial bugs.

1. Host migrations loses all stored insta-revives from Vazarin. Since that's 90% of the reason to use that focus this is a hassle.
  2. Host migration also drops affinity booster effect from that mission (and I wouldn't be surprised if it lost other boosters too).

you can add on no end of things being lost during migration....

I've lost active focus passive, all the built up status on equinox maim, pretty much anything that is 'active' gets reset/turned off.... basically the first host needs to sync to the second host on migration so we don't lose anything active/built up, obviously a unexpected disconnect can't but if it's say at the end of 5 rounds in defence it should.