Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Simplified Part 2: Ayatan Sculptures & Stars

[DE]Drew

19 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

... and rip us off Credit-wise at the same time. Uhm, NOPE.

51 minutes ago, SonicSonedit said:

So, super rare treasure statues worth 2 ammo drums?

And if you will upgrade it, it will worth 8 ammo drums?

And to exchange your upgraded super rare treasure to 8 ammo ammo druams you will be charged for 25k credits?

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

(Please note: values, names, and art are not final)

(please note: values, names, and art are not final)

Cause yeah, Values are final..../facepalm

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hunt them like Indiana Jones via special missions given to you by Maroo, or find them during your regular excursions. 

I hope that Treasure Ship Alerts will also come back and have a good chance for rare sculptures.

Just now, Ebondevil said:

Wanna bet they aren't gonna change?

Edited by SonicSonedit

3 minutes ago, Ebondevil said:

I don't care how much I have to pay her in the end, every single Credit is one too many in my eyes. Those things don't even contain Endo, she just pays us with that. So it doesn't make any sense that we would have to pay an extraction fee.

12 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I don't care how much I have to pay her in the end, every single Credit is one too many in my eyes. Those things don't even contain Endo, she just pays us with that. So it doesn't make any sense that we would have to pay an extraction fee.

Guess you didn't watch the Dev stream then where Maroo says she squeezes every drop of Endo juice out of the statues for you, so yeah, it's precisely an extraction fee for the Endo contained in the statues.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Maroo will pay handsomely in Endo for your Ayatan treasures, but she’ll offer more for completed Sculptures.

Forget the endo! i'd rather keep the treasures than selling them(when Fusion Simplified Part 2 launches, that is) :smile:

Edited by Cyberghost135

They look neat, I guess, though I'm sort of confused how this makes getting Endo easier.

Personally, I'm more confused/curious as to how these are supposed to be "lore-amplifying"; Ceph Simaris was supposed to be that as well, and he got scaled back pretty quickly. How will this address building/expanding/detailing pre-existing lore? The dev post doesn't go into detail, though perhaps the stream did? 

Something very important for you to add to this system is a more explicit fail-state for the obstacle course or retrieval missions Maroo sends players on for these artifacts. You should already know how important this is since while Rebecca was doing one of these on stream the entire team on the couch including Rebecca were uncertain as to whether or not she had failed.

6 hours ago, Arkvold said:

...  Are they afraid of Endo somehow replacing plat as the de facto trading currency?  I mean, that's kind of a reasonable fear and all, but I don't think this is a solution to it, as I really don't think people will trade these sculptures for the Endo they're worth.  ...

Funny you should mention that, as cores grew to be the default currency for trades with in my clan (abet a small clan), though I'd be surprised if mine was the only clan doing this.

As to the OP I was under the impression the point of theses artifacts was to power them with endo to get more endo out of them.  You know the whole 'more than the sum of its parts'.  These seem to me you would just be better off farming endo directly, or even getting more endo from duplicate mods from simply playing the game.

Edited by Loswaith

4 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Nope, I just went with the information given in this Dev Workshop. Not my fault when they forget to mention that part and provide us conflicting information.

7 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

As always, all information here is subject to rapid change.

(Please note: values, names, and art are not final)

(please note: values, names, and art are not final)

Umm...Does the hunt will reward us with something more than just amount of Endo? Like unique items / mods / Icons maybe? Sculptures in Liset always welcomed, no doubts :D However, in case if i have enough Endo / credits / statues already, what would be the point to me?

Edited by WhyNotBro
Woopsie

13 hours ago, Ebondevil said:

Will we be able to have multiple versions of the same type of statue, one for display on the ship while building a duplicate for trade?

This would be my query as I am foremost a collector but if it turns into a case of vanity preventing me from gains then I would be a touch saddened.