Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cinematic Moments Contest

[DE]Megan

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 7:13 AM, Tahu136 said:

Is editing allowed? I mean if we can use cuts or color correction, or if it has to be a continous recording.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you look at Megan's example entry, you can see that it looks slowed down. Since slowing something down is editing, I believe it is allowed.

Nice entries everyone, special mentions to AnJetCat & Coverop for the truly spectacular entries.

Although I wont be able to submit an entry of my own, I thought I'd share something relevant to the contest since this guy has done absolutely brilliant work on making a cinematic for warframe using remote observers. Sharing this video in the hope that it inspires some of you to make even better works of art for the contest with the help of the settings in the video.

All credits to Qynchou for the absolute brilliant creation.

Goodluck to all the participants !

Happy Hunting Tenno.

Edited by Devil

13 hours ago, Devil said:

Nice entries everyone, special mentions to AnJetCat & Coverop for the truly spectacular entries.

Although I wont be able to submit an entry of my own, I thought I'd share something relevant to the contest since this guy has done absolutely brilliant work on making a cinematic for warframe using remote observers. Sharing this video in the hope that it inspires some of you to make even better works of art for the contest with the help of the settings in the video.

All credits to Qynchou for the absolute brilliant creation.

Goodluck to all the participants !

Happy Hunting Tenno.

Fantastic!

Reference: https://youtu.be/qO4ldsvVbjA?t=20s (0:20~0:26). A side-by-side comparison between both videos can be found here for those curious. A version without the watermark will be provided to developers if requested.

A group of iron-willed individuals created this over the course of fourteen hours. I would like to personally thank everyone involved. I am going to go rest my wrists now. It's been a long day.

TopHatandMonocle

Actors:
Shifted

Infested Wranglers:
Granondaddy

Voice Work:
MrMagicant (Does not play Warframe.)

Special Thanks:
The Logistics Division.

Many Infested were harmed during the making of this video.

Edited by TopHatandMonocle

On 9/16/2016 at 5:43 PM, Tahu136 said:

Is editing allowed? I mean if we can use cuts or color correction, or if it has to be a continous recording.

Yes you may edit the video- but please keep it under 10 seconds!

On 9/16/2016 at 5:54 PM, (PS4)Kazu_4117 said:

Do we post our finished products in this thread or no? im new to this...

Yes!

well, this one was misleading.  I dont want to try to rework a 10 second trailer.  I would have been better if it was our own cinematic:  something like making a cinematic for a clan, yada yada so on and so forth.  You may want to fix the post because your asking for  us to remake a fan made version of a cinematic, not something that happened at random or something a group of people had put together or one to make anawesome effect.