Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox and Hydroid given to wrong planets at birth?

blackheartstar_pc

Is it just me or are these two frames mixed up planet wise? I thought maybe with the new star chart it would be flipped around but it is still as it was. Why would I think this? Uranus is mostly a water planet. Including under water Archwing and a very water themed boss fight. Seems a likely place to find some Hydroid parts imo.

Earth with it's day night outdoor areas seems like the natural place to find a frame based on the day/night light/dark cycle theme.

Imo strength wise it would seem more fitting as well. Equinox is to me more powerful than Hydroid and Vay Hek gives a far harder fight than Tyl Regor.

Your thoughts? Sorry if this has came up before.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

It's too cold for a kraken in uranus? (the puns leleoeleoeleol)

I agree with equinox on earth. I don't agree with hydroid in uranus (lmaoeuelfeoeofplelfr) also i recall earth also having underwater tilesets

Any form of underwater life form in uranus? I dont know personally

Edited by ScorpioneITA

Hydroid came from the depth oceans of the earth, that's why he is on earth, their melee weapons represent that too(Nami & skyla and Nami solo).

And equinox is in uranus because she came with the new boss and new tileset, it was more like a forced visit to this new things xD.

Edited by chofranc

6 minutes ago, TheFalseEclipse said:

1. Quest on earth wont fit at all with water unless they redo it entirely

Quest? Am I missing something as I just ran the assassination missions like normal nodes. I mean I've listened to the dialog the targets say as you run the mission but that is all referring to Tenno in general. Have never seen a quest line involving either of these two frames.

44 minutes ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

Quest? Am I missing something as I just ran the assassination missions like normal nodes. I mean I've listened to the dialog the targets say as you run the mission but that is all referring to Tenno in general. Have never seen a quest line involving either of these two frames.

Multiple quest on earth e.g. silver grove, natah, and so on

Hey it's happened before with Trinity and Oberon, it can happen again. With Earth you never know what frame comes from the boss next.

But honestly yes, I would love to see Equinox on Earth and Hydroid in Uranus (oh my). It makes sense with Earths' Day/Night cycle, and the ocean on Uranus.

On 9/17/2016 at 6:07 AM, TheFalseEclipse said:

Vay Hek grind time>Tyl Regor grind time... inb4 angry mob

Add a bit of coding, make Night and Day aspect blueprints only drop during respective times of "day" on Earth. Done, grind is still there, RNG is less R. 

Earth - vay hek - hydroid

Venus -Jackal - Rhino

Mars - Lech Kril - Frost

Phobos - The Sergeant - Mag

Ceres - Lech Kril+ vor - trinity

Jupiter - Alad V - Valkyr

Europa - Raptor - Nova

Saturn - Sargus Ruk - Ember

Uranus - Tyl Regor - Equinox

Neptune - Hyena Pack - Loki

Pluto - Ambulace - Excalibur

Sedna - Kela de thyme - Sayrn

Eris - J3 golem - Atlas

13 bosses, only about 3 warframe (Lech kril, sargus ruk, and mag(?)) have matching elements to their boss.

The rest are either random or lore related (valkyr from gradius dilemma)

19 hours ago, Genymede said:

What I find weird is that Saryn comes from the Sedna arena while Mesa comes from the Patient Zero quest. These also seem like they should be switched.

But then they would have to retcon the Mesa lore in the quest.  I would guess that the notion of retconning lore would be less than desirable to DE.