Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think... it's ... art? 2.0

Reaar

On 1.10.2017 at 9:26 AM, Unus said:

Ooooooo, quality relations round here! Next time I have the time, think I might be asking you for a bit of assistance with one of my personal projects, ESPECIALLY with your "It's so close to being concept art it's truly scary" drawing style!

Would have asked long ago, but, I legitimately thought you had moved on from the Frame experience, glad I was wrong!

It appears people don't actually get notified when you rate their replies. Huh.

But anyway: Sure, why not.

4 hours ago, Reaar said:

It appears people don't actually get notified when you rate their replies. Huh.

But anyway: Sure, why not.

Wait, really? Well, shet, wasn't expecting such a casual yes sir/mam. I'll uh. . . I'll begin sorting through my pile, see if I made it navigateable enough. It's far less about me commanding you to draw something from my Pit and far more about you finding something in the Pit you find interesting enough to use your artistic skill on from my pile. An "Artist's Showcase" of sorts, with story accompaniment.

If you do indeed feel like it, have a look, see what you feel works for you. Think the enemy section might work well for ya, but, as always, I'm not you.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/637370-lumped-together-mosh-pit-of-ideas-ive-had-for-too-long/

Just wanted to apologize for how long it's taking to actually post and cite you suh! Work is being a bit of a killdozer right now when it comes to things I care about. Rest assured, I WILL get it up there in the next FEW days, no more and no less!

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2017 at 10:15 PM, Reaar said:

added sentient stykalyst concept

Stykalist eh? Be it some manner of gas-giant siege platform? Some winged terror of the Plains? Spaceborn combat "corvette"? I think I'm seeing wings and gargantuan size, but, I'm not really sure.

Am 2.1.2018 um 09:18 schrieb Unus:

Stykalist eh? Be it some manner of gas-giant siege platform? Some winged terror of the Plains? Spaceborn combat "corvette"? I think I'm seeing wings and gargantuan size, but, I'm not really sure.

it's mainly supposed to be something of an equivalent to the Ogma and Gox, if a little bigger; something that can be used in space and atmosphere.

13 hours ago, Reaar said:

it's mainly supposed to be something of an equivalent to the Ogma and Gox, if a little bigger; something that can be used in space and atmosphere.

AH, I gotcha. Dipping into the Sentient Archwing threat pool we don't have yet. Splendid! I managed to create a set of "micro-boss" (Not as "micro" as you might think.) Sentients for one of my Sentient factions and have yet to write the unit list for the other, but, I've only ever touched the skies once in the entire list.

Have a fun go of it Mr. Reear! Thinking of trying to make a whole menagerie for Archwing? Or be this a "one-shot" sorta deal?

Edited by Unus

• 1 month later...

Always loved your concepts

Makes me a bit sad honestly when I saw canonical pre-chicken Vay Hek, while he, well, doesn't look much different from the old Hek. They could actually uses your concept, and I always saw him as a rather ruthless even before chickenified.

You know, Hek gun with puncture damage means something about grineer.

Edited by Yhtmahyll

• 2 months later...
On 2016-09-17 at 7:54 AM, Reaar said:

Well. My old thread has long since vanished into the depths of this forum. So I made a new one. Although, I probably won't be updating it much, so it'll most likely share the fate of its predecessor.

Vay Hek (somewhat inspired by WEREsandrock's AU)

Reveal hidden contents

Due to the way events work ingame, many new players are not properly introduced to certain characters. So I did some thinking as to how a proper time line for Warframe would be.

This is an idea I had while doing so: Vay Hek during the Cicero Crisis, before the Tenno defeated him, before he augmented himself. It would be a funny little way to show the old boss fight he had.

warframe____vay_hek_by_dertodesbote-dai0

Broodmother

Reveal hidden contents

While I generally like the enemy design in warframe, I always thought the Broodmother looked to even, which I don't think really fits the infested aesthetic.

Though I may have worsened the problem, instead of fixing it here.

warframe____broodmother_by_dertodesbote-

Technocyte Strains

A: New Emergence Strain

B: Mutalist Strain

😄 Old War Strain

Reveal hidden contents

warframe____technocyte_strains_by_dertod

Lephantis

Reveal hidden contents

warframe____lephantis_2_by_dertodesbote-

Prophet, Speaketh no longer (Corrupted Vor)

Reveal hidden contents

warframe____prophet__speaketh_no_more_by

Fire In My Soul (Sargas Ruk)

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe -- Fire In My Soul

Grineer Overseer

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe -- Grineer Overseer

Jordas Golem vs. Corpus capital ship

Reveal hidden contents

warframe____j3_golem_by_dertodesbote-dbe

Ancient Bones (Hunhow)

Reveal hidden contents

warframe____ancient_bones_by_dertodesbot

Sentient design: Stykalyst

Reveal hidden contents

warframe_concept____sentient_stykalyst_b

Shattered by Glass (Eidolon Teralyst)

Hide contents

warframe____shattered_by_glass_by_dertod

Capturing the image of our old friend the Teralyst eh? Looks like he's about to mug a scalibur who forgot his kogakes at home.

• 1 month later...

Added a remake of the Hunhow drawing.

Also, if someone knows how to stop the forum from embedding all spoilerboxes in each other instead of just one, you might just save me from the grave.

Edited by Reaar