Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: The Queen

(PSN)LoisGordils

Hey, guys! So, I'm back with another Warframe concept. This time I'll be meddling with royalty in order to make a unique Warframe. As always, I'm awful with names, so bear with me and provide constructive feedback. :)

Name: Rayna (corrupted version of "Reina". Which is the Spanish translation of "Queen")

Stats
Health: 100

Shield: 120

Armor: 85

Power: 125

Sprint Speed: 1.10

Passive: Rayna has drastically decreased aggro when compared to any other friendly entity. Pawns must protect their Queen, y'a know :p

Abilities: 

(Note that all skills revolve around her first)

1. Royal Guards: Rayna summons six of her personal guards to fight in her stead. Three of the Royal Guards wield crossbows, which scale off your Primary weapon mods. While the other three wield a spears, which scale off your melee mods.   They remain around Rayna and attack enemies. Waypointing an enemy will cause the Royal Guards to focus offense on that target. They scale according to enemy level. If their health is depleted, they can be revived by Rayna.

2. Tactical Defense: Royal Guards sacrifice offense to surround Rayna and provide an 85% damage reduction to all incoming damage, while forcing her to a jog/walk (parkour is disabled). They lose their weapons in exchange for shields. They protect and follow her at all times while pushing back melee attackers. Allies will benefit as long as they stay inside the defensive circle. Waypointing an ally or defense objective will instead cause Royal Guards to move to that ally/objective at the cost of losing Tactical Defense for herself

3. Immediate Respite: Rayna tends to her subordinates. She holsters her weapons and uses her hands to send medicating waves of energy to her allies (uses melee imputs). Allies affected by the waves recover 100 Health. Fury affects how often she can send healing waves.

4. Conquering Offense: Rayna bolsters and motivates her Royal Guards. Causing them to move 50% faster, deal 100% more damage. Their weapons are upgraded. Ranged Royal Guards gain deadly great bows, while melee ones gain claymore-like blades that cleave open Rayna's path to glory. However, due to their heightened state of aggression, Royal Guards have 50% less HP (balancing reasons). Rayna and allies get half of these bonuses (minus penalty) if they are within eight meters of a Conquering Guard. Bonuses do not stack.

Well, whachu guys think? :3

It is still subject to edits and changes. And no Shadows of the Dead comparisons -_-

Also, my other three concepts:

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

Sounds like a fun theme for a summoner, I also like the synergy, but it worries me that 2 and 4 almost do nothing on their own, I think they need a bit more independance and just happen to support the soldiers too, you know in case a scrambus happens to nullify your first ability, you practically lose 3/4 of your powers.

On the fist  ability I think it may be a bit powerful summoning 6 units (where you thinking specters?), I´d like to propose the idea that instead of soldiers, you summon drones, akin to Itzal, you make 3 range attackers and 3 that charge at enemies and disrupt them, being drones you would make them weaker but since they would be small, enemies would have less accuracy as with Titania, and being a first ability it would be easier to recast.

Would be the queen theme but with a chess perspective, summoning pawns. On consequence I think the 2 ability could be made that you summon back your "pieces" to form an armor, a royal garb of sorts, that could make sense of the reduce speed you mentioned. Stemming from your passive, you may want to incentivate people being near you, so I say reconsider the dmg reduction to a be a bit lower but give it the power of shield ospreys, energy tethers spread from the Queen to all nearby allies and give extra shields (kind of gives the image of the dominance of the queen over her subjects and her responsability to protect them).

I think the 4 should do something of its own, be a better support or summoning a "champion" piece, but I think those are all the ideas I have.