Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sentinels Feedback] Why Not make vacuum a weapon~?

Ixxyness

This is an awesome idea. Chesa's retrieve already has code in place to allow companions to target drops. It is buggy as hell, but if it was a ranged weapon it would work much better. 

If there was a primary vacuum weapon (dracoon already has the look) I would totally use it, just need a ground based codex scanner so I can pretend I am a ghost buster. 

Seriously like your suggestion and I would use it if it functioned properly. 

15 minutes ago, Ixxyness said:

(This sounds rather silly as i write this but ohwells!)

Don't feel bad, its not a bad idea and many others have suggested it before.  I personally wouldn't mind it because I usually forget to equip a sent weapon anyway and the k-pets don't have weapons but a lot of people swear by sweeper prime and may not like sacrificing vacuum for it or vice versa.

I actually kind of like this idea. Would make the choice between using sentinel for utility or using it for combat. And heck, if it occupied the weapon slot they could come out with mods to allow us to customize what it picked up, the range, speed, etcetera. Could even have resource boost mods to increase credits/resources (these would need to be super greedy on the point drain to avoid more than one.)

1 hour ago, DarthBane1 said:

Uhhhhh.... No.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for Ratchet and clank vacuum

Ratchet and clank much President Cronk?

Megaman Legends had a Vacuum arm long before Ratchet and Clank did and it was awesome.

Having a sentinel weapon to give functionality would be fine. I'd go for it. It solves every problem everyone has with universal vacuum.