Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuria Farming?

issh0man

would anyone be willing to go hunting kuria with me? i've only been able to find the first one and the second one is getting difficult to find, even with walkthroughs and guides, i can't seem to get the right tile set, or if i am i'm just really unable to find it. ;; pls help, it would be much appreciated.

a full group of people are totally welcome! just at least one experienced player though. ;;

thank you all in advance.

5 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

After having found all of them the best advice I can give is do captures a lot with your scanner out. I found a lot of mine while doing other things so I wouldn't get bored.

This is sound advice. Which guide in particular are you using? I used the hitchhikers guide to the kuria, but that was before SotR, I don't know if it's been updated yet.

Edited by Gelkor

4 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

This is sound advice. Which guide in particular are you using? I used the hitchhikers guide to the kuria, but that was before SotR, I don't know if it's been updated yet.

i was using hitchhikers, there's one on steam that pops up when you search it too, but it's really difficult for me for some reason? i can never tell if i have the right tile set or if i've been in all the rooms and it's just generally something i wanna do with others rather than by myself.

ones on youtube are really no help for me and i find them more difficult to use.