The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you use separate mods for your sentinel's weapon?

SoulEaterReaper

did you make individual mods for your sentinel's weapons? and if so primed mods aswell?

bit annoying when you swap between shotgun and assault rifle you also have to change your sentinels weapons aswell, as the sentinels weapons aren't weak enough as it is already even with primed mods.

wouldn't it just be alot more player friendly to make the mods from sentinel weapons not collide with your primary weapons?

this is also another reason to get sweeper prime (carrier prime) as its not an assault rifle like 90% of all the sentinel weapons are.

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

I'd never double down on mods, it gets confusing which to use on which and even more so when maxing and selling mods.

I just use a weapon that doesn't use the same mods like my sentinel's, that's all.

Same as me, gotta change sentinel's weapon everytime i change between shotgun and assault rifle

11 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

did you make individual mods for your sentinel's weapons? and if so primed mods aswell?

bit annoying when you swap between shotgun and assault rifle you also have to change your sentinels weapons aswell, as the sentinels weapons aren't weak enough as it is already even with primed mods.

wouldn't it just be alot more player friendly to make the mods from sentinel weapons not collide with your primary weapons?

this is also another reason to get sweeper prime (carrier prime) as its not an assault rifle like 90% of all the sentinel weapons are.

I have separate mods for frames and sentinels, including Prime mods. (all maxed),

In that way i save myself the headache everytime i need to switch a weapon. it was a bit costly, but it was worth it

9 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

I'd never double down on mods, it gets confusing which to use on which and even more so when maxing and selling mods.

I just use a weapon that doesn't use the same mods like my sentinel's, that's all.

That's easy man.

In case you are selling a mod you are using, the system will tell you, so you can replace it

If you are using on sentinel the same mod used on a weapon, the system will also tell you

worse scenario, if both are maxed, the system will auto resolve

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

i have duplicate of all the mods on my sentinels. 
My death machine rifle has 6 formas and maxed heavy caliber, serration and all. But slill doesnt make much damage, in medium level content it helps just a bit.
Same for sweeper prime and wyrm prime's weapon.

I actually dont have a second maxed primed point blank on weeper prime because i use it only for status....

1 minute ago, JohnKable said:

My death machine rifle has 6 formas and maxed heavy caliber, serration and all. But slill doesnt make much damage, in medium level content it helps just a bit.

I actually dont have a second maxed primed point blank on weeper prime because i use it only for status....

gonna make a build just for status next instead of status / dmg, cheapest way as everyone already has multiple of those mods

1 minute ago, JohnKable said:

A small suggestion bro, i was using death machine for a long time, then i realized that the sweeper is by far a better weapon.

Replace it on all your sentinel specially with all the shotgun mods, i am sure you will not regret it.

Just now, (XB1)Oussii said:

A small suggestion bro, i was using death machine for a long time, then i realized that the sweeper is by far a better weapon.

Replace it on all your sentinel specially with all the shotgun mods, i am sure you will not regret it.

usually when i go for a sentinel its carrier, so actually is the only weapon it can use (for the very short range)  and in short range i like better status than damage so sweeper is the choice.

As for the others with more range i like how deatchmachine and wyrm's weapon help a bit on nullifier bubbles (even halving one is helpful to me) but i tested sweeper prime and is good for long rage too because has not much spread and seems no damage falloff.
But still for longer ranged precept i like better weapons with higher rof because nullifiers

30 minutes ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

I have 2 sets of elementals one for weapons and other for sentinels, plus double the multishot and damage mods. Ok I have double everything that I have to put on my sentinels, primed mods included (primed heated charge, primed point blank). The costs of having that are nothing really.

Same except for the prime mods. But I use my sentinal weapons for status, so there's no need for primed mods.

I only really use either Sweeper Prime or Vulklok so change between them in regards to whichever primary I'm using. I do have multiple mods for the Sweeper though as it's my most used. Modded for Status Blast and RoF it can knock entire groups over giving you a bit extra survivability, and it still retains good damage even with sacrifices being made.

DE should make mods used on primary weapons able to be used on the sentinel at the same time. Unless a player played warframe for a time and have the extra endos and credits to build up the duplicate mods of the sentinel, else it is tedious for new player to efficiently made good use of the sentinel's mods.